Burnley bricking it? Will Rams cash in on final day?

Grantona

They've allocated us 3000.

If automatic is still a possibility, I can visualise another Aston Villa away (Tommy Docherty's 'cup of tea' match) where we had an insane number of fans all around the ground, not just in the away end.

Initial allocation is 3025.  Possibility of more i believe.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still in the 'never say never' camp but tomorrow night could be huge. The Burnley result will come in before our game kicks off, and imagine 3,000+ Derby fans if Burnley have dropped more points, the atmosphere will be quality. Really looking forward to this one...

If Blackpool get ANY sort of result against Burnley, I'll dare to dream. 

Until then, I will remain cool to retain my internet street cred.

That's bolux for a start.

I think the Blackpool v Burnley game is going to have a big Midlands audience today. General feeling among City fans is same as on here: "Blackpool are sh1te, will probably get hammered. BUT Burnley are wobbling, and anything can happen."  

Of course, we know what will happen: Blackpool will win, then you'll lose at Donny, and QPR will beat City.

OK, I'll get me coat.

I think the Blackpool v Burnley game is going to have a big Midlands audience today. General feeling among City fans is same as on here: "Blackpool are sh1te, will probably get hammered. BUT Burnley are wobbling, and anything can happen."  

Of course, we know what will happen: Blackpool will win, then you'll lose at Donny, and QPR will beat City.

OK, I'll get me coat.

One out of three isn't too bad.

Archived