Email address

Mafiabob

Going to Sam Rush over a ticket office issue is way OTT. 

If you really can't sort it out with them, contact John Vicars (via twitter). he normally responds within 2-3 hours.  He is the right executive to be speaking to on those issues.

Do we really want our chief executive to spend his time on ticket office issues rather than the strategy for the club?

I went straight to Tom Glick with not being able to get through to get Forest tickets, got through twice and then got disconnected. He e-mailed me back within the hour saying not to worry he'll save me 2 and someone will ring me to take payment.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying, the CEO won't help.  

The question is whether you would like our CEO to be dealing with admin rather than spending his time running the club.

If he is dealing with minor ticketing issues rather than the ticketing office or director of operations dealing with it; he's  not doing something else 

haha, surely using that "S" word is bullying, it must be stopped immediately.

They are becoming a fashionable football club now. Silky passing moves and tackling that doesn't start at throat height.

Soon Stoke will be all trendy bars and luxury apartments as people flock to the new 2nd City.

Then you'll be like "Uttoxeter is basically a gold coins throw from Hanley"

They are becoming a fashionable football club now. Silky passing moves and tackling that doesn't start at throat height.

Soon Stoke will be all trendy bars and luxury apartments as people flock to the new 2nd City.

Then you'll be like "Uttoxeter is basically a gold coins throw from Hanley"

it's a good job I know the true Stoke on Trent and some of the finest people it has to offer, none of which pass off in your bold and very ludicrous statement. :D luxury bars hahahahahaha. Amazing.

Not saying, the CEO won't help.

The question is whether you would like our CEO to be dealing with admin rather than spending his time running the club.

If he is dealing with minor ticketing issues rather than the ticketing office or director of operations dealing with it; he's not doing something else

Poppycock - it would take Rush 5 minutes to ring the ticket office and tell then to sort it out. Ticket office people often don't know what they are doing. I bought tickets for a cup game with a special offer on on got charged £10 less than the bloke next to me for the same amount and types of tickets.

Surprised they havnt made Uttoxeter European Capital of Culture yet...

Let me know when the satelite is coming round again Utch Senior.. Im ready to moon.

The European capital of Culture may have to wait for a bit. The old place failed miserably on saturday....

Picture the scene, a cold but sunny Saturday morning sees Uttoxeter market place the venue for a  "Continental" market. The usual 3 market stall holders are forced to move a few yards to make way for the Italian bread, Greek olives, Finnish jumpers(?) and the standard burger purveyor pretending they're made of Wild Boar, Venison and Kangaroo, yes, Kangaroo burgers on sale in Utch on a Continental market!

Anyroads, the regular vegetable stall holder is forced to re-locate a good 20 yards because of the invasion and ends up annoying the chap running a small cafe on the Market Place due to the stall blocking access to said cafe.

The chap gets into an argument (the cafe chap is foreign and gets a bit of racial abuse from the veg stall lad), punches are thrown and the "Continental" market folk witness a fracas, police called etc at 11.00am on a Saturday morning. 

About the same time, several coaches of Newcastle fans arrive in town, having been directed by the police to stop in Utch for a beer rather than in the pleasant and welcoming environs of Stoke....

While all this is going on a lone native american looking geezer is selling trinkets from a stall while playing some kind of long, fat version of a recorder, very badly, seemingly oblivious to the flashing lights of the emergency services and hordes of north easterners singing loudly.....

Culture my arse..... :D

Archived