Email address

Mafiabob

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Sam Rush over a ticket office issue is way OTT. 

If you really can't sort it out with them, contact John Vicars (via twitter). he normally responds within 2-3 hours.  He is the right executive to be speaking to on those issues.

Do we really want our chief executive to spend his time on ticket office issues rather than the strategy for the club?

Nothing intriguing. Couldn't answer my question when I popped in earlier. Just about flag bearing tomorrow my lads doing it.

His team supply our tickets for match and were in north stand but didn't buy him one as he has a ST. But that's in east stand. We have to be there a certain time tomorrow so the Derby staff can take them down to do there activities lined up for them. I asked if My son can get in the north stand as he needs to be there early. I told them after flag waving he will be sa in his ST place with his aunt and uncle. But the ticket office said no which I find puzzling. It's not as if he's trying to get a better seat. Just don't want my son split from us when we first go in.

When my brothers lad did it he went to his ST seat afterwards.[/quote

Fair dos they were looking at me a bit gone out by the question.

i will get her name next time, there were two dark haired girls what made me weak at the knees and stiff elsewhere

You are from near Stoke YUR.. No decent self respecting Derby lass is gonna go out with you lad!! Some nice gypsey girls camped near Little Chef A50 roundabout though!

You are from near Stoke YUR.. No decent self respecting Derby lass is gonna go out with you lad!! Some nice gypsey girls camped near Little Chef A50 roundabout though!

Wheeeeeeey!

'ave it, miniature Utch!

oi I worked at said Little Theif!

Archived