Derby Feste 2014

Cisse

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You come over here wanting to listen and watch our free ***** music festivals?

We paid for these via council taxes!

What do you put on for us in Starlingrad?

Me and my fellow travellers support your public transportation. We have used your railways and coaches a lot. And I mean a lot. We have travelled to Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Sheffield, Wolverhampton and Stoke On Trent.  Some of those places we have been several times. Not Nottingham though. One time was enough.

There's a Comedy Fest too Cisse. I'm on about going to see Dawn French in the Council House Chambers (was supposed to be the Assembly Rooms - but might get in fer nowt now cos I work there......yeah right!)

I've always liked her though, should be good.

..edit: just read she's at the Guild Hall too but I've no clue where that is. I'll ask me mate, she works there.

There's a Comedy Fest too Cisse. I'm on about going to see Dawn French in the Council House Chambers (was supposed to be the Assembly Rooms - but might get in fer nowt now cos I work there......yeah right!)

I've always liked her though, should be good.

..edit: just read she's at the Guild Hall too but I've no clue where that is. I'll ask me mate, she works there.

Thanks for letting me know.

But we have Boycie here. :D

This commercial was sponsored by an electrical company that doesn't need it's name mentioned.

Me and my fellow travellers support your public transportation. We have used your railways and coaches a lot. And I mean a lot. We have travelled to Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Sheffield, Wolverhampton and Stoke On Trent.  Some of those places we have been several times. Not Nottingham though. One time was enough.

When you was in Stoke could you understand them?

"http://www.davefollows.com/sites/default/files/OW-MENNY-SUGARS-DUST-TAK" alt="OW-MENNY-SUGARS-DUST-TAK">

Archived