Can you imagine....

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not fussed either way. Those teams would be fun (before the game, in the pub, imagining how we could win) - Norwich, Swansea, Sunderland, Fulham, Aston Villa, West Ham, Hull, Cardiff, West Brom, Stoke, Southampton, interest me no more than any Championship side because, let's face it, they could be Championship games in any other given season. And that's before I get onto the cheating, the diving, the melodramatics, the money etc.

So I'm a happy bunny - really enjoying the ride, be delighted if we go up, yet perfectly happy to stay winning games in the Championship next season rather than losing week in, week out in the Premiership.

Those aren't the big games though? Could well get battered a couple of times and I don't enjoy that whether it's by a conference side or a City/Chelsea. Battered is battered. I'm not especially excited to watch Silva and Yaya and Hazard come to town. Love watching them but I'd be happy if they came and were awful. I just want us to get up there so I can see players of that kind in a Derby shirt one day.

The real games are the boring ones. No point following a 1-0 win over City with defeats to relegation scrappers.

Anything against the top sides is a bonus. Just hope we can finish high in our mini league.

Sorry to be a miserable bugger. Like the Chelsea game, like a lot of folks I cared more about th Doncaster one. Our rise is all I really dream about.

And have numerous threads from out most optimistic poster about how we can still win the league :-)

But how many would we take to each place??? God i'm stressin already.

What will the atmosphere be like? We should all stand up and sing for 90 mins, WE ARE DERBY !! 

Those aren't the big games though? Could well get battered a couple of times and I don't enjoy that whether it's by a conference side or a City/Chelsea. Battered is battered. I'm not especially excited to watch Silva and Yaya and Hazard come to town. Love watching them but I'd be happy if they came and were awful. I just want us to get up there so I can see players of that kind in a Derby shirt one day.

The real games are the boring ones. No point following a 1-0 win over City with defeats to relegation scrappers.

Anything against the top sides is a bonus. Just hope we can finish high in our mini league.

Sorry to be a miserable bugger. Like the Chelsea game, like a lot of folks I cared more about th Doncaster one. Our rise is all I really dream about.

No need to apologise.

It's not as if we're not used to it.

:p

Every time I start to imagine I get a series of disturbing flashbacks.

I just rewatch the two games against Newcastle that I still have on my hard drive. But I still have disturbing flashbacks...I emerged from a 10 day coma on the Thursday before our home game against West Ham. The nurses reluctantly let me wander around the hospital trying to get reception...An evening notable for two things...the "o" falling off the "County" sign and the PP crowd finally rebelling against the 5-0 disgrace.

As I said to the nurse the next day, "I came back from the dead for THAT?"

Archived