Middlesbrough v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recent home form is very good.

Away form still patchy.

The record is lost, drawn, lost, won(but were lucky),drew, drew, lost......

We really need to sort it out.

Middlesbro 1-1 same as Forest

Blackpool 2-0 win same as middlesbro

That would do.

I can't understand this.

What am i yabbering on about?

Tricky...but we think the boffins have finally cracked it…

You think that we’re good at home but that we need to sort out our away form. Despite that, you’re still predicting Derby will draw 1-1 at Middlesbrough and win 2-0 at Blackpool.

We also discovered that the other part of your post, about Forest and Middlesbro, which we initially took to be the ravings of a complete lunatic, was in fact stunningly accurate. The scores for those teams in those matches were the exact same as you’re predicting for Derby…however we all failed to see the relevance of that to anything beyond Planet RamNut or the drunk thread.

Tricky...but we think the boffins have finally cracked it…

You think that we’re good at home but that we need to sort out our away form. Despite that, you’re still predicting Derby will draw 1-1 at Middlesbrough and win 2-0 at Blackpool.

We also discovered that the other part of your post, about Forest and Middlesbro, which we initially took to be the ravings of a complete lunatic, was in fact stunningly accurate. The scores for those teams in those matches were the exact same as you’re predicting for Derby…however we all failed to see the relevance of that to anything beyond Planet RamNut or the drunk thread.

I still don't understand it...even after you've explained it back to me.

Or perhaps i do.

Um.....

Rams win 0-2, FRGS Martin, att; 16569, mild, sunny. ;)

Mo55y will pm you my prediction for the Blackpool game on tues, off to sunnier climes tomorrow for a week :cool:

Hold on.

Mo55y better put em on here, or Stewart will be enquiring.

boro is a shithole no one wants go there feck me the people want to move we wont get owt 2-1 them

Does the prettiness or otherwise of an away venue seriously influence your decision to go there to watch Derby?

Besides, it's only a few miles from Redcar, Marske, Saltburn etc

We're going to head into Middlesbrough straight after breakfast on Saturday morning if the weather's ok, and have a stroll through Albert Park to pay our respects at Cloughie's statue, then from there it's a half hour stroll to the Riverside. 

People who write anywhere off as 'a shithole' are just ***** in my book.

We're going to head into Middlesbrough straight after breakfast on Saturday morning if the weather's ok, and have a stroll through Albert Park to pay our respects at Cloughie's statue, then from there it's a half hour stroll to the Riverside. 

People who write anywhere off as 'a shithole' are just ***** in my book.

I would agree up to a point.

The point at which a) I visited Workington for work, and b) the point at which I visited Burnley for football. They are shitholes.

I would agree up to a point.

The point at which a) I visited Workington for work, and b) the point at which I visited Burnley for football. They are shitholes.

I worked in Burnley for a while in 1985, and a couple of pals of mine played for the cricket club. It's not the prettiest place in the world, but I still think of it as a 'proper footballing town'.

Towneley Park's very nice.

I worked in Burnley for a while in 1985, and a couple of pals of mine played for the cricket club. It's not the prettiest place in the world, but I still think of it as a 'proper footballing town'.

Towneley Park's very nice.

It is, and I respect the club and its fans. But the town needs bulldozing.

Archived