Favourite seaside resort/place in UK

Mafiabob

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robin Hoods Bay, Wells next the sea, Sandsend, Mudeford

I meant Gothland (autocorrect) I've been Sandsend. Lovely little place

Not pulling your leg I just didn't know if there are several Whitbys there and if this was the one.

It's that Whitby. And it's Goathland

Blackpool keeps drawing me back. It was the first seaside place I ever went to as a kid, and I've always liked it for a 2 or 3 day break (spending a few days there after Middlesbrough away and taking in Blackpool away next month). Now if we're talking 'proper' UK holidays for a week or so, then I'd choose somewhere like Oban. Then again, if I wanted to go somewhere for a week, then Belgium, Holland or Denmark every time please. 

Blackpool keeps drawing me back. It was the first seaside place I ever went to as a kid, and I've always liked it for a 2 or 3 day break (spending a few days there after Middlesbrough away and taking in Blackpool away next month). Now if we're talking 'proper' UK holidays for a week or so, then I'd choose somewhere like Oban. Then again, if I wanted to go somewhere for a week, then Belgium, Holland or Denmark every time please.

I know you like your beer Eddie, wondered if you like your scotch too?

I know you like your beer Eddie, wondered if you like your scotch too?

I do love many single malts (Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Talisker etc), and I have a taste for Irish Whiskeys too.

I do love many single malts (Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Talisker etc), and I have a taste for Irish Whiskeys too.

Got a bottle of Laphroaig at home. Lagavullin is a personal favourite

Archived