Dissertation

EastKentRam

How much would you need to be paid to do a 10,000 word dissertation on a title along the lines of 'Perceptions of Online Gambling from people aged 18-21'? 

Lowest offer wins obviously and you start work immediately.

I'll get the ball rolling, who would do it for £1000?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, I'm 34 and I think it's well known about my gambling past on here. I would do it for free if it's to help......

Well it would help me, not sure about the 'help' you're talking about though.

Writing a literature review is f*cking boring and time consuming and I cant be bothered.

Basically my story and what I think about it now. Coming from a compulsives gambler view point

Lit reviews are ******* terrible, I've redone mine for my dissertation 3 times now, can't be arsed going over it again.

Apart from that its been alright, i need 1500 more words, so effectively my conclusion, and then the cvnts done. 

Uni's been bloody magnificent apart from the education side of things. 

How much would you need to be paid to do a 10,000 word dissertation on a title along the lines of 'Perceptions of Online Gambling from people aged 18-21'? 

Lowest offer wins obviously and you start work immediately.

I'll get the ball rolling, who would do it for £1000?

It was a cold, dark and stormy night, and, to pass the time, Captain E K Ram, said to the first mate, "Brummie, tell us a story," and, standing up, and calling for silence, this is the tale that Steve Brummie told...

Press copy and paste repeatedly until you reach 10,000 words in all and you've got a dissertation every bit as interesting as the one you're expected to concoct, and just as likely to be read rather than merely subjected to a word count!

I think we agreed on 10p a word........ :rolleyes:

I've got 2 months to do mine and I've barely started, as well as **** loads of other work.

Dont think I've got it in me. 

Ask yourself how much you are likely to get paid if you knuckle down and finish the work? What degree is it?

Ask yourself how much you are likely to get paid if you knuckle down and finish the work? What degree is it?

It's a **** degree, same crap half the country leaves uni with, never go in either really. 

Got no interest in getting a job related to it, plan to make more money playing poker and backing horses. 

It's a **** degree, same crap half the country leaves uni with, never go in either really. 

Got no interest in getting a job related to it, plan to make more money playing poker and backing horses. 

Oh :blink:

I'd write the lit review (although since I graduated I have no access to any literature which obviously doesn't help) sounds a vaguely interesting topic, price negotiable. **** doing the research though, hate that ****, I chose my own dissertation topic specifically to avoid having to do any of my own.

I'd write the lit review (although since I graduated I have no access to any literature which obviously doesn't help) sounds a vaguely interesting topic, price negotiable. **** doing the research though, hate that ****, I chose my own dissertation topic specifically to avoid having to do any of my own.

£175? Needs to be about 3000 words. Passwords to access literature available. 

Archived