Hillsborough Parking.

TroyDyer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillsborough Leisure Centre is very handy and decent to get away from after the game. Probably not the cheapest at around  £5 though.

Hillsborough Leisure Centre is under a 15 minute drive away from Meadowhall Shopping Centre and is only 10 minutes away from Sheffield City Centre. Hillsborough Leisure Centre is across the road from Sheffield Wednesday Football Ground. Follow the signs to Hillsborough on the A61. We have plenty of parking spaces available.

I usually get the train to this one but last time I drove the stadium is right next to tonnes of houses with street parking everywhere.

Mind you that was back when Rob Hulse scored in a 1-0 win... so 2007 2008 ish? Maybe the rules have changed since then...

I usually get the train to this one but last time I drove the stadium is right next to tonnes of houses with street parking everywhere.

Mind you that was back when Rob Hulse scored in a 1-0 win... so 2007 2008 ish? Maybe the rules have changed since then...

Drove up one year early to pay on the gate. found a side street with no restrictions and parked up. After the game found the street was cordoned off to allow all the away coaches out so sat in the car for an hour before moving. :(

Drove up one year early to pay on the gate. found a side street with no restrictions and parked up. After the game found the street was cordoned off to allow all the away coaches out so sat in the car for an hour before moving. :(

Surely the 12 months wait before the game was worse than the hour after?

Archived