The Mysterious Argentinian...

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I scored the best goal ever and danced past numerous players, showcasing my pace and perfect balance as I ran from my own half.

I know we shouldn't compare players from different eras. But Maradonna was my favourite and greatest in my opinion.

Don't know if it's the flawed genius or his very humble beginnings the man was magical.

I know we shouldn't compare players from different eras. But Maradonna was my favourite and greatest in my opinion.

Don't know if it's the flawed genius or his very humble beginnings the man was magical.

The game in the '86 World Cup summed him up perfectly - a cheating fat little c**t who just happened to be one of the greatest two players to ever play the game. The first goal will be moaned about for ever and a day, and rightly so. The second, is one of, if not The greatest goal I've ever seen.

Yeah, near perfect player. Like Messi, every time he picks the ball up it could be a goal. No matter how many you have back, how far out or how hard you try to kick him. Magical.

The game in the '86 World Cup summed him up perfectly - a cheating fat little c**t who just happened to be one of the greatest two players to ever play the game. The first goal will be moaned about for ever and a day, and rightly so. The second, is one of, if not The greatest goal I've ever seen.

I'd vote for that goal all day long. Nobody should be able to do that to a competent team. You'd expect someone to put a stop to it. Unless the player is above and beyond what's normal.

Perfect post. Sums the man up. Just lived watching him. Single handled my won Napoli a title.

I'd vote for that goal all day long. Nobody should be able to do that to a competent team. You'd expect someone to put a stop to it. Unless the player is above and beyond what's normal.

To do that at a World Cup was unreal. The man pretty much picked up Argentinian nation by the scruff of the neck and bought them glory.

Archived