Internet dating

Cisse

What about this hottie, 43 years young, fed up with time wasters, she's a mum so you know it works down there (wear protection). It's alright if you're skint as money makes you unhappy anyway. 

If I was in Derby I would, she looks cute

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=18386245

"http://pics.pof.com/dating/167/98/40yhnc10jesdghk4bqn2m040q287960943" alt="40yhnc10jesdghk4bqn2m040q287960943">

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you posting contact details for these or are you just teasing?

Atleast one looks genuine. Smiling, normal etc.

Anyway, I've seen what you lads turn your noses up at in the fittest women thread. You boys shop in Sainsburys. I'm keeping it real in Kwik Save.

I have to say this has developed into a very mean spirited thread. Everyone deserves the chance of romance and happiness, not just those who society thinks is an attractive person.

For those thinking of internet dating, try using a site run by the newspaper you read. It is a way of filtering out people who don't share your values.

Well me and MrRam met on a blind date set up by someone I worked with.  Never even set eyes on the man (no computers in them days), my mum said, 'you might as well go, not like you've got to marry him', and here we are 20 odd years later (some of them very odd) lol.

I'm sure if you're serious and honest, there are some genuine people on these sites, if you can just get through the chaff.  ;) Can't be much different than blind dates and meeting people in a club, infact, if done properly, it can be much nicer I would think. 

I have a few mates that do it, they've had mixed results.

One met a really nice girl he's now in a relationship with.

Another went on a date with a girl who is now officially his stalker. In one weekend she sent him over 80 messages, including pics and videos, without him responding once.

It seems a bit luck of the draw but I guess if you persevere and you keep an open mind it can work.

1. Don't go

2. If you do go make her pay for everything, if she kicks off you will know she's after your money and not you

3. If she pays without any tantrums it means she's after sex and not had it for a while

4. If she's not had sex for a while she could be crap/boring in bed or a weirdo

5. Probably best to avoid it totally and have a beer with your mates instead

Got a second date tomorrow, so we shall see. Somehow I have wrangled brains and looks....

Any tips?

Wait a min....why would I ask all the singles!!!!

Didnt you go on a date with that girl that was texting all the time? What happened there? You get rid?

Told ya it could have been a nervous thing. I play with my phone when nervous. Don't even look what I'm doing.

Didnt you go on a date with that girl that was texting all the time? What happened there? You get rid?

Told ya it could have been a nervous thing. I play with my phone when nervous. Don't even look what I'm doing.

That t'was not me!

Not a phone in sight on my first date, there was complete undivided attention.

Here I go....my wallet hates me already!!!

I went on a date last night too. I'm also likely to end up in the friendzone. Get the feeling she like wnaker guys.

I had the problem that we got on superbly before we met(like insanely well), it didn't quite click that way when we met. It takes me a while to bring my online persona to my real person (fecking confidence) so I am grumpy!!!

Archived