who is going to sheffield wednesday

B4ev6is

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, new poster here.

Love this thread although still non the wiser as to how many Rams are going tonight.

I'm there with my dad and we're taking his mate who is a Wednesday fan along with us, making him to sit in the away end with us (for his birthday ha!).

Not sure if that counts as 3 off the 63 million or just 2??? :-)

Hello, new poster here.

Love this thread although still non the wiser as to how many Rams are going tonight.

I'm there with my dad and we're taking his mate who is a Wednesday fan along with us, making him to sit in the away end with us (for his birthday ha!).

Last official word from the club was about 2500, that was Monday morning.

Hopefully push into the 3000 region, sales end in about 5mins, but can pay at the gate.

Welcome to the forum, go and introduce yourself :)

Hello, new poster here.

The reverse happened to me at Watford earlier in the season. Went for my bday, but ended up with tickets in the home end!

Your mate will have to master the silent fist pump celebration like I did if Shef Wed score - it's all in the wrist ;)

Archived