George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love when we are tasked with coming up with new songs we elect for a tune no team has sang since the 80s.

Go on then srg, start us off with a new thorne tune then.

Best make it from the radio 2 playlist tho to be on the safe side!

Go on then srg, start us off with a new thorne tune then.

Best make it from the radio 2 playlist tho to be on the safe side!

We're you biggest fans we follow you because we love you, Georgie, Georgie Thorne.

#ladygaga #thisisajoke

We're you biggest fans we follow you because we love you, Georgie, Georgie Thorne.

#ladygaga #thisisajoke

Don't joke, can honestly see half the posters on here singing this at meadow lane tomorrow!

Don't joke, can honestly see half the posters on here singing this at meadow lane tomorrow!

In all seriousness...

Johnny Russell had the heartbeat song - "Johnny, Oh Johnny Russell... runs down the wing for me" - ready made before he came here. It worked great. Some brilliant videos of Dundee Utd fans singing it.

So what did we do?

Suuuuper, Super JozzzzzZZzzzzzzZz

In all seriousness...

Johnny Russell had the heartbeat song - "Johnny, Oh Johnny Russell... runs down the wing for me" - ready made before he came here. It worked great. Some brilliant videos of Dundee Utd fans singing it.

So what did we do?

Yeah, of all the songs we stole/borrowed this season, this should be one we take and we didn't  :lol:

In all seriousness...

So what did we do?

Agreed, saw the vid of them singing it on a train, the easiest thing to nick it, but no, we give him the same song we've been singing since tommy Johnson, probably well before.

If anyone knows Higgo or Flagman, please tell them the Johnny Russell song. Send them the video. We can affect change here guys! We just forced our club into signing a player for crying out loud!

Who's with me?!

Fantastic news. The ownership group, Brett Wilson, Andy Appleby & Sam Rush in particular have just pulled off the impossible. It's as big as that. The backing the club now have from us fans, the young blood brought in etc. we are going to be hard to stop next season.

...............and now you're gonna believe us......the rams are going up!

Archived