George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it won't be cork the player we are close to signing is a forward not a player who plays in gt position they just want to announce some good news before they announce the Thorne has been sold

What bad news? He's a reserve player that the majority of Yam Yam's aren't fussed about losing. It's like if we sold Paul Coutts, not going to bring the 'Sack the Board' banners out...

I smell a rat!

Who is that then? Otherwise we will think you know nothing just like that baggie79 bloke

I'm sure you know by now that people who do have information can't just give the names out and in terms of personal terms I'm told that won't be a problem gt and derby have agreed on them

I'm sure you know by now that people who do have information can't just give the names out and in terms of personal terms I'm told that won't be a problem gt and derby have agreed on them

No offence meant by anyone I'm sure... But we have a lot of people who claim to be ITK and after this many pages we're almost all fairly cynical!

Can you reveal how you get this information?

Okay. I'll buy it but it's very much a case of once bitten twice shy as far as ITK'ers are concerned on this thread. One false dawn after another.

Not asking you to reveal names of players or sources but can you not reveal which category your source falls into (ie. player, club staff, journo)?

I can imagine that you all must be pulling your hair out with all information from so called itkers I can't reveal my source but they work within the club and no it's not jack Rodwell like I said it's a forward

You can't reveal a name for the simple fact sky didn't give one

Archived