George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Buy football manager!!!  ;)

What do you think I was doing before I came to this thread? I clocked up 80 hours in two weeks. But i'm in bad form now and it's hard to turn it around. If you've ever played FM, you'll know that there's times where you cannot be arsed to play because you turn the game on, lose 2 or 3 in a row, turn the game off, repeat...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nurse rudi and tombo haven't taken their pills

You can't make me. You'll have to take me down and force the pills down my throat. I'm willing to fight.

And I'm not paranoid either Doctor Niram, I heard you mutter that under your breath...

What do you think I was doing before I came to this thread? I clocked up 80 hours in two weeks. But i'm in bad form now and it's hard to turn it around. If you've ever played FM, you'll know that there's times where you cannot be arsed to play because you turn the game on, lose 2 or 3 in a row, turn the game off, repeat...

I am an FMaholic, but yeah it can get so frustrating at times

You can't make me. You'll have to take me down and force the pills down my throat. I'm willing to fight.

And I'm not paranoid either Doctor Niram, I heard you mutter that under your breath...

how did you get out of the strait jacket anyway?

Been down that road. I'm still trying, really, but it's not that simple for some reason. 

how not?

here's literally what happened for me.

went into agency, overhead person infront of me asking for a job at boots(they were hiring), asked them and mentioned what i heard......nothing, they said come back in 3 weeks. went in a week later, she dismissed me, i pushed it, got a number, called it, and that very afternoon was in at 2pm filling out forms and started on the sunday after. its 8 hours/day of constant hard work but at least i can finally pay of my debt.

Something i read on wikipedia: On 18 July 2014, Thorne signed permanently for Derby County following protracted negotiations and a long campaign by fans to sign the player, including an online fans forum thread reaching over 500 pages discussing the transfer.

That is so page 416... pfft.

Archived