George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to scroll back thrus tons of pages to find the numerous quotes from yourself... but u must admit you have been slagging him off saying he knows nothing and his sources are not accurate? From what I gather he said last week or this week... then a couple of daya ago said he will NOT be on the plane to usa and will sign... mackworth ram seems to be spot on imo... just saying... p.s. I aint your bro

I said he/contact was wrong about Monday, FACT

They were wrong, FACT

No slagging involved there, FACT

Do you understand now buddy?

Hang on Baggy-boy-me-lad, I wasn't intending to be abusive, just pointing out that to spend so much time on here (which you clearly do no matter what you say) over what must be a pretty medium-low priority for WBA fans in the scheme of things ahead is a bit weird.  Nor was I enquiring about your life....just a reality check for you, I don't really care about it, but is it is so 'awesome' it doesn't really square with your subject of choice on here and the amount of time you spend on it ....I've noticed many of your many, many posts on here and your 'banter' isn't actually very interesting which is why I've only commented just the once on your posts.

Good for you

The first step in tackling addiction is to accept you are actually addicted.

So come on now, "My name is Butros and I'm addicted to the  'Game of Thornes thread'"

It's for the best, just make that first step, I know you can do it.

I quite like this thread, but can give it up anytime I want. Honestly ;)

Archived