George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest ? Lol

I can't see George wanting to swap one relegation battle for another....

Relegation battle? The only battle will between in the board room, fawaz vs everyone else. Debt collectors, Pearce, fans after sacking Pearce, more fans after hiring Billy and his unfinished business, more debt collectors.

On the pitch it will just be a white wash.

Just picturing the potential press conference tomorrow at the iPro with dry ice, blinding lasers, and Motorhead's Ace of Spades* playing. Then out of the fog: 

First, McClean. 

Second, Gamboa. 

Third, after a suitably dramatic pause, George Thorne. 

*open to other suggestions

George may be from Kent, but he's now a dyed-in-the-wool (pun intended!) Ram.

He'd laugh Snotts out of the room. He blocks all phone calls coming from 0115. His Gmail flags all emails from a Nottingham IP address as spam.  

And they're not smart enough on the other end of Brian Clough Way to figure out how to get around any of these countermeasures. 

They probably don't know an IP address from a house address.

Off topic but shocking news.... malaysian plane either crashed or shot down over ukraine... 250 dead

Christ, I misread that for a second and thought you were talking about West Brom's plane to America... 

Charming quote taken from the WBA Unofficial Forum.... how pleasant;

"

If he doesn't back his own ability to get I to our team then it's best he goes.

He's had his cock sucked whilst playing some games in an easier league, yet lest not forget it took him a while to get into the Derby team and his previous loan at Watford was a disaster.

Just picturing the potential press conference tomorrow at the iPro with dry ice, blinding lasers, and Motorhead's Ace of Spades* playing. Then out of the fog: 

First, McClean. 

Second, Gamboa. 

Third, after a suitably dramatic pause, George Thorne. 

*open to other suggestions

The first two aint signing.

Charming quote taken from the WBA Unofficial Forum.... how pleasant;

"

If he doesn't back his own ability to get I to our team then it's best he goes.

He's had his cock sucked whilst playing some games in an easier league, yet lest not forget it took him a while to get into the Derby team and his previous loan at Watford was a disaster.

They can't make their minds up about Thorne's ability. Some say he's crap and that they should cash in, some say he's too good to drop a league.

They just sound bitter to me...

Sam Rush has spoken (to a man in Starbucks about George Thorne):

Chatted with Sam Rush today in Starbucks, casually brought up George Thorne, he said "give me till the weekend"

Pics or it didn't happen.

I doubt he would have played as well if that was the case, it's not easy concentrating mid-blowy.

SDSR has got far more right than MR. Miles more, since last summer

I mean of the people on this particular forum, he's the only one with any credibility. SDSR hasn't really said much on the subject last I checked.

Archived