George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all Thorne's fault. Ultimate WUM favouriting all these tweets.

I bet he's desperate just to tweet what's going on so everyone calms down but he can't really do that. Only way he can sort of show what he's thinking is by favouriting tweets 

Does a game of T'horne's have an ending or does it go on and on like Monopoly?

It ends just like Monopoly does. It ends with someone getting into a situation they can't handle. Then they flip the board over, throw a tantrum and refuse to play with you anymore.

Basically what Thorne did to WBA...  :p

@jord1baldock: Duno who the **** george thorne thinks he is but hes not bigger than our club. **** off to derby then if your so desperate @GeorgeThorne15

@martinj89725132: @GeorgeThorne15 we should make u rot in the reserve team #wba

@CatherineHind: #dcfcfans Keep calm about @GeorgeThorne15 & other potential signings.@dcfcofficial can not comment on signings #keeppositive

I hope martinj89725132 just rots.

If a player wants to move let them, this ******** is borderline slavery, selling a person to the highest bidder.

If Hughes, Bryson, Hendrick, and Martin all asked for a transfer, fine, go, because you don't want to be here and good luck to you.  **** the money its about wanting to be at a club.

WBA will do what most clubs do to UK/English players, burn them.

Transfer system is just a money laundry system for agents

Seriously i know it was in the days before social media but the forums would have gone in to meltdown when we signed the likes of George, Lee, Todd, et al. No offence but GT is a WBA reserve. We do all need a reality check.

Fair???!!?

While Thorne is a great player, this hype isn't that much about his ability. It's more about the fact that we never expected to have a chance of signing him after he signed the new deal at West Brom. Combine that with the fact that this saga has gone on a long time, it's dragged out and the hype for GT has snowballed in all of that time.

Also for comic effect. It's a bit of a laugh aint it? Kills time in the off-season.

While Thorne is a great player, this hype isn't that much about his ability. It's more about the fact that we never expected to have a chance of signing him after he signed the new deal at West Brom. Combine that with the fact that this saga has gone on a long time, it's dragged out and the hype for GT has snowballed in all of that time.

Also for comic effect. It's a bit of a laugh aint it? Kills time in the off-season.

Defo absolutely

He has potential, he is not great, yet.

Ok. I only joined this forum because I overheard some people talking about it and some gezza called Mackworth down the gym the other night. This is my first post so I'm determined to make it a good un. So, here goes....... Does anyone on here know anything about Derby trying to sign George Thorne from West Brom? 

Archived