George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They clearly want 2.5m... stop playing silly buggers with daft bids... either match it rush, or come out and say you wont, and that we have to move on... aint flippin rocket science... an I wouldnt have to keep checking on this thread every couple hours ffs

They clearly want 2.5m... stop playing silly buggers with daft bids... either match it rush, or come out and say you wont, and that we have to move on... aint flippin rocket science... an I wouldnt have to keep checking on this thread every couple hours ffs

Who said they want

Its common knowledge that's the fee they want... majority up front aswell

You listen to too many people who think they are ITK. They're not - they are delusional idiots.

Its common knowledge that's the fee they want... majority up front aswell

WBA said he's not for sale.

It's twitter speculation and the sort of people claiming to be sat next to Chris Burke in Neptune that are coming up with the Football Manager insight.

WBA have said he's not for sale and that Irvine has plans for him

Actually the one guy who did get two things right (Hughes signing a contract out of nowhere and Bryson staying when the strongest rumour was that he was off) said he believes it could take between 4-5m.

He didn't claim to be 100% on the facts but he seemed more reliable than half the ITK's

Ok fair enough... what is the fee they want then and why is there no movement from us, and secondly if he is not for sale why havent we signed an alternative? We are in mid july now... no business to jump up about yet.. keep hearing the term patience... but surely in the position We are in (one of the clear favs for promotion) we should be ready to show this? But from way Im looking we are 3 quality players down from last season!

Ok, so having watched this transfer closely i have my own theory as to whats going on: 

So far there has been no third bid, every bid we've made so far has been publicized, no reason to think the third bid wont be

The third bid will be made on Monday by the sounds of it (Owen Bradley), to me this makes complete sense. Alot of you may be thinking "why so long between the second and third bid?". Well maybe we wanted to wait until WBA were back in training and Irvine had a chance to sit down with Thorne and assess where he's at with him, i think we were expecting (as was i) the talks to then make Irvine see that he really doesn't want to be there. This has been confirmed by the press release this morning, WBA have changed their tune from "not for sale" to "for sale at the right price" 

This now plays into our hands a little bit, Irvine will have been in Peaces ear saying he doesn't want Thorne around if he doesn't want to be there, this will increase the pressure slightly on Peace to get rid if we come back with a final increased offer on Monday, anything around the

Ok, so having watched this transfer closely i have my own theory as to whats going on: 

So far there has been no third bid, every bid we've made so far has been publicized, no reason to think the third bid wont be

The third bid will be made on Monday by the sounds of it (Owen Bradley), to me this makes complete sense. Alot of you may be thinking "why so long between the second and third bid?". Well maybe we wanted to wait until WBA were back in training and Irvine had a chance to sit down with Thorne and assess where he's at with him, i think we were expecting (as was i) the talks to then make Irvine see that he really doesn't want to be there. This has been confirmed by the press release this morning, WBA have changed their tune from "not for sale" to "for sale at the right price" 

This now plays into our hands a little bit, Irvine will have been in Peaces ear saying he doesn't want Thorne around if he doesn't want to be there, this will increase the pressure slightly on Peace to get rid if we come back with a final increased offer on Monday, anything around the

Archived