George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked in the IT department for a few years, and almost never got any news prior to the press releasing it, most staff there know no more than most fans, unless they are based in the exec office or down the training ground.

It's very easy to spend other people's money.

If you do actually live in Harrow, then perhaps the school up the road gives you that false perspective of what reality is. There's a point. Perhaps our shirt sponsorship ought to be "Just Eton"

:D

im afraid Eddie in retrospect that missing out on 80 Million play off winning money as i suspected at the time has cost us the likes of George Thorne and Andre Wisdom ,and even Bamford.

Tying up the new contracts of McClaren as manager and players like Bryson ,Hendrick,Buxton,Forsyth etc etc has cost us in reality quite a lot of money.

The fans just either don't want to know or can't see it and for that matter Sam Rush maybe couldn't see it !

To be fair Sam Rush gave no promises about Thorne at the fans forum after the Final loss either

End of the day we are DCFC.

The fans have to move on.

PS I'm still struggling to get over the play off defeat so I also have to move on.

RAMS4LIFE

To be fair at the end of the play off final thought Thorne was the least likely of all the loans to come, obviously its the fact he enjoyed his time so much here that's kept the hope alive we might secure his signing.

Then again if he does stay for now at WBA and isn't a regular (bit of a lack of pace for Premiership?) possible we could revisit it at some stage, similarly with Wisdom or Bamford (if as seems likely they are fringe players) though I am sure there are many others we have been scouting too.

"The fans have to move on"

Why do people keep saying stuff like this? Until the board say otherwise, this transfer is still on.

It may well be still on if WBA except Derbys offer simple .

Heart ruling head lol

Any chance you could fund the transfer lol !

Considering im sat in a office at the Ipro Stadium and its not too busy today i may go an put cbeebies on can you recommend a programme :)

So you are at work and being paid whilst posting either gossip or insider information and candidly admitting that you haven't got enough work to do on a public internet forum that your employers undoubtedly read. Do you also wear a big illuminated sign saying 'please sack me' ?

im afraid Eddie in retrospect that missing out on 80 Million play off winning money as i suspected at the time has cost us the likes of George Thorne and Andre Wisdom ,and even Bamford.

Tying up the new contracts of McClaren as manager and players like Bryson ,Hendrick,Buxton,Forsyth etc etc has cost us in reality quite a lot of money.

The fans just either don't want to know or can't see it and for that matter Sam Rush maybe couldn't see it !

To be fair Sam Rush gave no promises about Thorne at the fans forum after the Final loss either

End of the day we are DCFC.

The fans have to move on.

PS I'm still struggling to get over the play off defeat so I also have to move on.

RAMS4LIFE

I hate having to post that bye the way as I loved watching George Thorne at the Rams but it looks like unless we can find some extra dosh WBA having priced us out the deal.

For the 1st time since Jim and Mac got us playing great stuff in the prem I have strong trust that the all the adults at DCFC are taking us in the right direction, and with or without Thorne we'll soon be back doing the same if the current momentum is maintained. So let all sit back, chill and enjoy the ride.....oh yeah!

Happy to be very much not ITK!!    

Archived