George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

if McClaren really rates him he should do what Fulham and Norwich have done which is to offer sufficient money that the other club can't refuse to sell him. Either we want to get promoted or we don't. Stop being half arsed about it!

It's very easy to spend other people's money.

If you do actually live in Harrow, then perhaps the school up the road gives you that false perspective of what reality is. There's a point. Perhaps our shirt sponsorship ought to be "Just Eton"

:D

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they rejected that I'd be very

surprised.

I wouldn't, Peace seems like a man who's willing to cut off his nose to spite his face, he also seems happy to shaft his club as well. WBA fans haven't been protesting against him for nothing. 

Thorne deal is now off WBA have rejected DCFC final bid.

Chris Eagles was in derby westfield yesterday which speaks volumes

New news look out for Kieran Agard at Pride park at some point next week

Final big was 3.5 million 2million up front with add'ons

terms with Thorne was agreed at 13k a week 4 year deal

information from inside dcfc itself but will not confirm who at this moment in time.

situation on dwight gale also been monitored at this moment in time. reports are he is looking to leave CPFC for personal reasons

Situation with dwight gale is the same as was between shackell and davies

2 bids received from SUFC and ITFC for Sammon, sources close to me state that this is 750k

small talk of a final bid of 7million from derby to WBA but this would be for both Thorne and Dawson.

Bamford and Wisdom both enquired about but both are looking to be loaned out to Prem clubs by there clubs

Nobody's biting so go and watch Cbeebies or something

Is Scott Allen still a possibility for a more attacking option? I quite like the lad Austin from Leeds as a DM if he was reasonably priced.

Austin is one of the worst players I've ever watched. He just kicks people. 

A Leeds fan I know will back this up!

Thorne deal is now off WBA have rejected DCFC final bid.

Chris Eagles was in derby westfield yesterday which speaks volumes

small talk of a final bid of 7million from derby to WBA but this would be for both Thorne and Dawson.

Thorne deal is now off

final bid of 7mil made for Thorne and Dawson. . .

Make your mind up!

Not in a million years. People just make up bullshit (not accusing you of doing so).

I've only got myself to blame.

No one makes me come on this thread.

I genuinely don't think I can take much more of the fluctuations between hope and despair all within a few posts of each other.

I'm out! 

obviously I'll be checking back later to catch up on developments.

Archived