George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on now, don't be shy.

A girl once called me a sociopath, but she was a crazy bitch. Anyone care to raise my sociopath?

My former best friend called me a vindictive paranoid totalitarian fascist megalomaniac.

Me and my industrialist buddies are gonna get him if it

He might not have been banging them in but even 8/9 goals over a season for a team near the bottom of the table are vital. Lets say he'd carried on his long term goal average of 1 in 4 over a full season for you that's 9 goals. Your highest goal scorers in the premier league this season got 5 goals. 

near the bottom of the table... lol.

In Long's 2 full seasons at the club we finished 10th and 8th, both in the top half of the table.

I'm not slating Long's footballing ability. But he is not a goalscoring striker, he brings many other things to the game (his workrate etc.) but goalscoring prowess is not one of them

In Long's 2 full seasons at the club we finished 10th and 8th, both in the top half of the table.

I'm not slating Long's footballing ability. But he is not a goalscoring striker, he brings many other things to the game (his workrate etc.) but goalscoring prowess is not one of them

Then you sold him and finished 17th. Funny that

Bromwich mate I'm getting fed up with all this Thorne business if he signs great but if he stays with you I hope he does really well as I think he is a good player, best of luck for season in Premier.

Archived