George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so?, please elaborate.

Style of play.

The ball comes to Hughes, it sticks at the first touch, or it is sent on its way to the next man first time in the most perfect way possible. Not just picking out the intended recipient but also in a way that makes it easy for the receiving player to gather the ball and keep it. Hughes makes the difficult things look easy - because they are natural and instinctive to him.

Style of play.

The ball comes to Hughes, it sticks at the first touch, or it is sent on its way to the next man first time in the most perfect way possible. Not just picking out the intended recipient but also in a way that makes it easy for the receiving player to gather the ball and keep it. Hughes makes the difficult things look easy - because they are natural and instinctive to him.

Should be on the plane to Brazil then ? .

Style of play.

You need to watch Hughes more closely! If the ball is played to his left foot his first touch is class or first tune pass. If its played to his right foot he only ever knocks it on to his left. Opposition players have noticed this too which is why he sometimes seems to have less time on the ball or gets robbed more than he used to

Troll, welcome to ignore.

I have no time for idiots.

I am no troll neither am I an idiot, is that your usual response to someone who may have a differing opinion.

The Brazil quip was just that a jolly.

A question for you, near the end of the season, when Hughes was left out of the starting line up did our performance drop.

Who did we miss most him or Bryson ?.

Bye the bye for someone who has seen over 1000 rams home games I have as much right as you to an opinion.

Hughes is good very good, but we have had better, hope he stays, and plays for England in the future, preferably with us,

but for next season if I had to pick one from two I would pick Thorne.

You need to watch Hughes more closely! If the ball is played to his left foot his first touch is class or first tune pass. If its played to his right foot he only ever knocks it on to his left. Opposition players have noticed this too which is why he sometimes seems to have less time on the ball or gets robbed more than he used to

Yes, we all know that Will Hughes is very left-footed, whereas just about everyone else at this level is very right-footed.

Archived