George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is a done deal, which seems to be the agreed consensus between the three ITK-ers from here and Derby Mad, then why is GT still training with West Brom? If he was to pick up an injury between now and when the announcement is finally made then that would surely scupper the deal? Surely putting him on gardening leave would be a better move for all parties (in which case the patio furniture stories would also gain some credibility)?

Simply because at the moment he is still a WBA player. While he is a WBA player he will be treated as such.

David Luiz

Did he score a great goal in the World Cup from a free kick for the World Cup semi finalists .

Who knows Brazil just might finish 3rd in the World Cup a far better achievement than England.

I think Brazil have won the World Cup 3 times .

Missed Thiago Silva and Neymar last night.

I think it's about time we moved on with this.

He may or may not sign. Personally I hope he will but not too sure it will happen

Its all beginning to sound a bit desperate!!

Derby are bigger than George Thorne and no matter what happens we will continue to improve under the present management.

Personally I wish someone would close down this thread until something concrete happens

I think it's about time we moved on with this.

He may or may not sign. Personally I hope he will but not too sure it will happen

Its all beginning to sound a bit desperate!!

Derby are bigger than George Thorne and no matter what happens we will continue to improve under the present management.

Personally I wish someone would close down this thread until something concrete happens

How is it desperate in any way? I mean really? The only thing desperate is coming back on here every 15 minutes to complain, the club are just doing their job, negotiating behind the scenes, and on evidence so far this off season, they are doing a mighty fine job.

I'm going to try and not worry too much. We only need three players (and maybe another centre back). It's not like other seasons where we need six players or so. It's bound to take time if you are looking to sign real quality. And we didn't sign Wisdom, Bamford etc until we were well into the season.

Archived