George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll agree to disagree with you I still hope he comes but why are you so optimistic .

A combination of things, really.

- The three sources, all of which have history of being reliable

- Sam Rush saying to various people he's confident of signing him

- Thorne favouriting those tweets the other night, why would he do that if he didn't think it was going ahead?

- WBA publicly rejecting our last two bids quickly, but not this one

Others can probably add more.

- Thorne favouriting those tweets the other night, why would he do that if he didn't think it was going ahead?

More than all that, it just makes sense to me.

He clearly wants out, we clearly want him. Irvine has no ties to him, likewise Thorne with him. Just agree the fee and it's all done. Best for all parties.

But as others have said it's all gone quiet on George Thorne 15 twitter and the Rams pictures have gone.

Still hope he signs though.

See I thought this, but there has been no confirmation that we have made a 3rd bid? Or have I missed it?

Nothing to worry about unless he either signs an improved deal at West Brom or signs for someone else. We could get him right up to the end of August or even on loan after that. No worries yet.

Exactly. And we have all commented how poor the local paper has been in picking up what's going off.

They don't seem to have any inside knowledge right now. They knew nothing on Bunjaku or Santos, let alone Francis, and barely seem to report any links whatsoever. So no, it's not a surprise a 3rd bid hasn't been reported.

But as others have said it's all gone quiet on George Thorne 15 twitter and the Rams pictures have gone.

Still hope he signs though.

Maybe he's been pulled into WBA management and has been asked to conduct himself more professionally.

Or maybe he's watching the mad panic because he's changed a few pictures.

My missus hasn't had my picture on her Facebook profile for about 3 years. I don't think I'm getting binned though.

Relax folks. It's like having an insecure, needy girlfriend

George has favourited 2 tweets in the last 35 mins both Derby related.

One being the highlight video of his time at Derby '@OliverBrock1 @GeorgeThorne15 youtu.be/4l2lclmdtz4 ' and the other '@dandcfc11 Transfer of @GeorgeThorne15 was always going to take time. So be patient, I believe it's happening ?'

George has favourited 2 tweets in the last 35 mins both Derby related.

One being the highlight video of his time at Derby '@OliverBrock1 @GeorgeThorne15 youtu.be/4l2lclmdtz4 ' and the other '@dandcfc11 Transfer of @GeorgeThorne15 was always going to take time. So be patient, I believe it's happening ?'

Good spot! 

On Instagram he deleted all of his WBA pictures.. I'm really confident he'll join, he seems to really enjoy derby.. And I've seen tons of WBA fans have a go at him, I think it would be best for both teams at this point to just agree on a fee.. And get Thorne into shape so he can preform on august 9th.

Archived