George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team coach overtaking us on the M1 - players playing cards.

Willie Carlin, thumbs up, holds 4 aces to the window. Frankie Wignall holds up 5.

Thats one hell of a pack of cards.......9 aces.

Oh ffs.....we're gonna start picking a row with the other forum now.

P.s. I don't think he will sign tomorrow.

the other forum is full of dreamers, the forum itself is an unorganised mish mash

I Havnt looked at any other forum in years.No need to, they are just **** poor imitations of this one and have been copying the info put on here for years.

Same person....erm

Each forum is different, you choose to go on those that you feel more comfortable on.....unless you keep getting banned and your options are reduced.

If there was just one Derby forum it would be crap.

I have no problem with Derby Mad and I maybe biased but this one is better and I disagree with that Chris fella...doubt he will lose any sleep over it, neither will I.

The other forum are being nasty about us in their GT thread.  :(

'the other forum is full of dreamers, the forum itself is an unorganised mish mash'

'I Havnt looked at any other forum in years. No need to, they are just **** poor imitations of this one and have been copying the info put on here for years.'

'yup the other forums are ****'

I blame Mackworth Ram.

Comedy Gold, as their contemptible excuse for a mod might say.

It's OK, I can say that, they don't like him either.

The people on their forum are alright, but it's rather held back by being stuck with footymad's outdated format which sort of makes comments about cheap imitations seem a little daft.

Archived