George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please George leave it another week so we can get up to 200 pages on this thread.

Please George leave it another week so we can get up to 200 pages on this thread.

A week? A couple of days at most should do it.

you not going to see him on here again after all the **** he got dont blame him

You'll not see me blaming him. Its obvious he's got a great source, but its like some people watch football for forty years and still woudn't know a good player when they see one!

Some guy on there posted that Thorne will sign next week or so (funny that, we posted that first...), but now claims that it will take 4 or 5 million to get him... And the other people are eating out of his hand! Laughable, as he's clearly lying

FWIW, I don't think Mackworth Ram is lying and I reckon he has a source who's pretty close to everything that's going on, but not enough to hear everything accurately.

Just from the way he reported the information, sounds like either MR or his source talked cross wires a bit.

Do think it's worth remembering that Hughes and Bryson didn't sign new contract because of Mackworth Ram. He's only reporting news we're going to hear anyway.

You'll not see me blaming him. Its obvious he's got a great source, but its like some people watch football for forty years and still woudn't know a good player when they see one!

Bloody McGovern.

"Utter lies"

Really? Not exactly swearing on lives about the fee was he.

Like has been said, it's not worth the aggro.

I wouldn't come back if I was you Mackworth. Or I'd come under a different username and not say anything.

Let people hang off Nixon or wait until deals are done. Try to give them an educated rough idea of where things are heading and you get **** for it.

It's all kicked off here hasn't it. If people don't wish to believe Mackworth Ram, just ignore him. Don't ruin it for everyone else that wants to hear what he has to say. Seems to me that people might be a little bit jealous.

This is the sort of thing that Mackworth folk do. Cause all this trouble.

If his name was DarleyAbbeyRam he'd be more trustworthy.

If his name was ChaddRam then nobody would have believed anything to begin with

If his name was OakwoodRam he'd have done too much bragging about getting the Hughes thing right.

It's Mackworth you see? Shifty innit

Archived