George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think Mackworth is reliable/ITK. To much contradiction ect. I think he may of got a little bit lucky with some guess work... My opinion

I really want him to be reliable but I'm a bit uncertain. He got the Hughes and Bryson contracts spot on (Well, apart from the Bryson length) but they could have been lucky guesses, Bryson was either going to sign a new deal or leave and Will was going to be offered a new deal now or next season. And I don't think he's said anything about the trialists or McClean/Juke bids  :wacko:

I really do hope he's reliable though 

Not really.

I here things off my source (who is 100% accurate)

I come on here and tell you. (Will

Hughes 4 year deal, Bryson new contract Thorne etc)

Everytime I say what I know I always explain "This is what my source has heard today, things change day to day so if it does I will let you know"

I heard some new info about Thorne today. So came on here to tell you.

All of a sudden im accused of lying and getting lucky.

Of a the players I could come on here and say would sign a new deal, I guessed at Hughes and I guessed at the length of his Contract. Plus I guessed Bryson would sign a new deal.

Because the news had changed slighlty with Thorne. (Not much, he'll still sign) But the only difference was that it could be announced the week after. I come on here to explain.

We could be looking at 4-5 million. I can only assume thats with add ons.

I just cant be bothered with all the hassle.

Not really.

I here things off my source (who is 100% accurate)

I come on here and tell you. (Will

Hughes 4 year deal, Bryson new contract Thorne etc)

Everytime I say what I know I always explain "This is what my source has heard today, things change day to day so if it does I will let you know"

I heard some new info about Thorne today. So came on here to tell you.

All of a sudden im accused of lying and getting lucky.

Of a the players I could come on here and say would sign a new deal, I guessed at Hughes and I guessed at the length of his Contract. Plus I guessed Bryson would sign a new deal.

Because the news had changed slighlty with Thorne. (Not much, he'll still sign) But the only difference was that it could be announced the week after. I come on here to explain.

We could be looking at 4-5 million. I can only assume thats with add ons.

I just cant be bothered with all the hassle.

Just stick around for a couple more weeks and when he does sign you can stick your middle finger up at the doubters, especially North Stand.

We were dishing out contracts a deal per day. There was a good chance them two would get new contracts... If your source is 100% accurate, why only start posting from last week and with no news on transfers minus GT?

Anyway:

@reluctantnicko: @DCFCJonnyMonty Will be done when u pay up ... West Brom a bit peeved ...

@reluctantnicko: @TheJellyTom @DCFCJonnyMonty West Brom want close to that (The 2.5m)

@reluctantnicko: @TheJellyTom Going to have to go close ...

@reluctantnicko: @UTimmy Checked again today ... u think u will get him ... West Brom not giving in easily ..

Just from another POV

Archived