George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Why are we getting trolled by West Brom fans?If one of our players wanted to leave, I'd hope we just sold them. I wouldn't spend my evenings on the other clubs forum telling them it wasn't going to happen.Pathetic.

I've never said the transfer won't happen.

FYI I've just had breakfast

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me laugh to see people argue on an internet forum. You don't know that person, you're basically arguing with your computer (or phone or whatever you use).

One day, we will all die.

Give peace a chance.

(While i'm at it does anybody have the phone number of Kim Jong Un/ Obama/ billy davies?)

Don't really see what Butros has done wrong. I think he's been fair and balanced, unlike some of the baggies on here

I've been saying this for the last few days, I really find it hard to understand why we are giving him a hard time..... I enjoy the banter and the debates with him, I find him more than reasonable

Makes me laugh to see people argue on an internet forum. You don't know that person, you're basically arguing with your computer (or phone or whatever you use).One day, we will all die.Give peace a chance.(While i'm at it does anybody have the phone number of Kim Jong Un/ Obama/ billy davies?)

Give Peace a chance, very wise words indeed.

He may even allow you to have Mr Thorne for a fair price

Makes me laugh to see people argue on an internet forum. You don't know that person, you're basically arguing with your computer (or phone or whatever you use).One day, we will all die.Give peace a chance.(While i'm at it does anybody have the phone number of Kim Jong Un/ Obama/ billy davies?)

Also I don't see it as arguing, more like a group of people sharing opinions. A mass debate if you like ? ; )

While we are using 123 pages on a totally useless argument,it might be a good

idea to remind ourselves of the rules in all of these situations.

RULE 1:- If we get George.Great buy the lad is showing great maturity,by turning his back

on the Premier league at this moment in his career and trusting a good team in a lower

league to further enhance his potential skills.

RULE 2:- If the new WBA manager persuades George that his better option is to stay

with the club that discovered him and gave him his first opportunity and his future lies

with them and George agrees a new contract.

Our reaction has to be:-He was never good enough for us,totally inexperienced

complete waste of space,didn't want him anyway.

Hope I have clarified the issue,always happy to help.

Makes me laugh to see people argue on an internet forum. You don't know that person, you're basically arguing with your computer (or phone or whatever you use).

One day, we will all die.

Give peace a chance.

(While i'm at it does anybody have the phone number of Kim Jong Un/ Obama/ billy davies?)

What you gunna do ? you wanna fight ? do ya...do ya ?

Did I suggest he changes the way he posts?

Was a joke, a dig at Alpha who makes long winded replies that hold no relevance, all the time.

You just had to go and spoil it. Nothing more annoying than having to explain jokes

Archived