George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never quoted 8 mill or anywhere near it

Apologies if it want you but some West Brom fans have been quoting that on here.

Until he's played a significant amount of games you can't go above 2-3M tops and that's still a hell of a lot of money for a lad with so few games.

Apologies if it wasnt you but some West Brom fans have been quoting that on here.

Until he's played a significant amount of games you can't go above 2-3M tops and that's still a hell of a lot of money for a lad with so few games.

Apologies if it want you but some West Brom fans have been quoting that on here.

I agree 100%

Luckily for you guys it won't be west brom fans setting the fee

I've got to say I don't understand why derby fans on here (McMuffin aside as he apologised) are taking shots at you, you seem level headed and actually seem to be up for an actual football discussion, I for one quite like your posts, and think you personally add something to this thread

One of the top coaches in the country that couldn't see QPR's centre backs winning every high ball played into the box, so just kept pounding away with no end result, rather than try a different tactic that may have actually won the game for you.

TOP COACH!

He never said a top tactician.

Looks like West Brom CB Craig Dawson had handed in a transfer request. Which like Thornes has promptly been rejected. Seems like a brilliant, well managed club with a fabulous team chemistry and an excellent director of football..............They are quickly turning into a joke.

Archived