Birmingham City v Derby County

sage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be good if we play with the kind of desire and domination we did against Yeovil in the second half from the first minute. If we do that that Brum will get an absolute kicking.

Is it my imagination or have we started slowly in a few games recently?

We actually started quickly vs yeovil

Be good if we play with the kind of desire and domination we did against Yeovil in the second half from the first minute. If we do that that Brum will get an absolute kicking.

Is it my imagination or have we started slowly in a few games recently?

We played with the same commitment and urgency in the first half too. The difference was that they scored a couple and we didn't.

I'm expecting a tough game tbh. I think it will be gritty like the Brighton game. The boys should be full of confidence tho after the Yeovil win. If not il be gettin the hairdryer out again!!

Derby 1 Birmingham 0

Thorne gets the goal. Which would be a double kick in the jewels for the blues!

We played with the same commitment and urgency in the first half too. The difference was that they scored a couple and we didn't.

Yeh I don't disagree, see my tome in the Yeovil match thread for reference. I still think there was a greater urgency in the second half but that's probably to be expected given the score line.

It just seems a while since we've got an early goal and been in front in a match. Barnsley away probably.

Not a massive issue but I think it would do us good to get an early goal.

after the game at yeovil i feel that we can really kick on and someone is due a trouncing.

Im going to go -

Birmingham  1 - Derby County 4 

Bamford FGS

Hmm... I'm more worried that we shoudl have won on Tuesday at a canter and had to play flat out leaving nothing in the tank for tougher games like this.   Maybe we should play Thorne and Hendo to freshen things up. I will go for 1-1. FGS for Rams Dawkins. 

Archived