The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've definitely got that wrong, they usually take around 23K away?

They said on here that they took 20,000 to Spurs. I guess they didn't bother coming back again after Physco sold them down the river, chickening out, rolling over and giving Tottenham a bye.

Norwich will walk the league, Hooper hasn't even started for them this season and already look a real goal scoring threat.

As for Forest, I said the other week they lack anyone who can put the ball in the net besides Assabalonga. They'll start to fall down the league if they can't get Fryatt fit and others scoring to help Asabolonga. Where are the goals going to come from? Reid? Lansbury? Antonio? No chance.

That's why Derby have better odds and everyone backs them for promotion (over Forest), options in front of goal; Martin, Bryson, Ward, Hendrick, Best, Russell, Hughes....

Good luck with Tesche and Osborn helping Assabalonga when he hits a drought

Norwich will walk the league, Hooper hasn't even started for them this season and already look a real goal scoring threat.

As for Forest, I said the other week they lack anyone who can put the ball in the net besides Assabalonga. They'll start to fall down the league if they can't get Fryatt fit and others scoring to help Asabolonga. Where are the goals going to come from? Reid? Lansbury? Antonio? No chance.

That's why Derby have better odds and everyone backs them for promotion (over Forest), options in front of goal; Martin, Bryson, Ward, Hendrick, Best, Russell, Hughes....

Good luck with Tesche and Osborn helping Assabalonga when he hits a drought

What if we beat Norwich twice ?

Solar flare I heard ;)

tell you what though 23,000 top of the league(at KO) :lol: pi ss poor attendance

Genuinely surprised at that. Top of the league, top scorers (before today), old hero in charge, new star striker banging them in.....saturday 3pm kick off, thought they'd be edging the mid twenties.

Was the ice hockey team at home?

Poor game. Think the tactics need to change as it was very predictable stuff. Still unbeaten though and 2nd by 2 points so we move onto Wigan Tuesday hopefully to go back top.

Not unbeaten in all competitions though,are you?You lost to Spurs,and you know the old adage

lose one and you lose two.Today you drew against a poor side,who we tonked 5-1 in the play-offs

not long ago.

I saw a Forest fan today at my local Costco in an away shirt and he gave me the finger when he saw my Derby shirt on and called me a funny looking fooker all while pushing his cart laden down with sweets and soft drinks..  Looked like Daniel Craig, add about 200 pounds.  Just no need for that kind of thing. :no: I was wearing the l/s home shirt with Hughes on the back which I got in the mail yesterday. Maybe just jealous Forest doesn't have a midfield player even close to as quality and as promising as Will? Or just being a normal Forest fan lol?

On the plus side, he tripped and almost fell when he got outside and started cussing to himself.  :)

Archived