The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 up totally in control and then it was 'look at me' mode set in. No urgency trying to play with a swagger and before we knew it, it was 2-2 and you can't just turn it back on again. And as soon as Fulham go 3-2 up we kick on again and score, it seems, at will.

Frustrating at time but a pleasing win.

As for the 'one man team' remarks, are you saying you drew last week to a one man team. It kills your lot to give us any credit doesn't it lol. It's funny lol. Don't forget Antonio, great goal by the big man tonight.

Great win for your lot tonight away at Blackburn. I had them getting a draw at least but you proved me wrong.

2-0 up totally in control and then it was 'look at me' mode set in. No urgency trying to play with a swagger and before we knew it, it was 2-2 and you can't just turn it back on again. And as soon as Fulham go 3-2 up we kick on again and score, it seems, at will.

Frustrating at time but a pleasing win.

As for the 'one man team' remarks, are you saying you drew last week to a one man team. It kills your lot to give us any credit doesn't it lol. It's funny lol. Don't forget Antonio, great goal by the big man tonight.

Great win for your lot tonight away at Blackburn. I had them getting a draw at least but you proved me wrong.

your'e winning man and haters gonna hate

im a hater by the way :)

Assomblowyanoseyasausageyagerrinsnotallovame is a rare striker.

30 touches tonight, 3 goals.

Jordan Rhodes to lose his crown as the best poacher in the division? It seems likely.

I believe he's only had I more shot than he has goals. Incredible.

Btw you missed an 'e' in his surname

Assomblowyanoseyasausageyagerrinsnotallovame is a rare striker.

30 touches tonight, 3 goals.

Jordan Rhodes to lose his crown as the best poacher in the division? It seems likely.

I believe he's only had 1 more shot than he has goals. Incredible.

I believe he's only had 1 more shot than he has goals. Incredible.

Ah, I didn't know if I was getting it right but that makes sense. EDIT: just checked, he's had 24 shots, scoring eight goals. A goal every three shots, incredibly impressive.

I'd baffled to how well Antonio and Assombo-forgetit have done for Forest (so far) this season.

Antonio was always known as a nuisence and I liked him at Wednesday because of it. At Forest, he hasn't changed his game in any way and he hasn't become a better player, it just seems to be falling for him at the minute. Assman was known as a fox in the box at Peterborough and was said to get goals, but at the rate he is, I don't think anyone could have expected that. 

If he stays fit, I would fancy Assombolongna to get around 25 league goals this season, but I imagine he's going to be quite susceptible to playing poorly when the team isn't playing too great. He plays well when Forest do and not the other way round, kinda thing.  

Archived