The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaha would be a stunning signing; class player. However, it doesn't help the Assomboselecta signing in the slightest. At the minute, if it isn't Reid giving him the ball, he's going to have to carve chances out himself. 

I think Zaha would be much better off in our side as, like he did at Palace with Murray, could play off Martin who would give him service.

Another shocking player

#stewartpierceout

6-0 to ur lot in September. I'm having a tenner on it.

Good player, but I'm sure you pay for his loan fee.... Eventually

Nottingham Forest coach Brian Eastick has played down reports suggesting Wilfried Zaha could soon be joining the club on loan.

It has been suggested that Stuart Pearce has turned his attention to a player he knows well from the England U21 set-up in his pursuit of fresh faces.

Zaha is expected to be on the move at some stage in the near future, with it unclear where he fits into Louis van Gaal

Would be an excellent signing, looks like Forest bang on for 1st place if they land him...no excuses now.

Is he any good in sleet?

They seem to play in a lot of it.

I've just seen that Forest have sold 500 tickets for Tranmere tonight, yet had a go at us for taking a similar amount to Carlisle - which is much, much further away. In fact, nearly 100 miles more to travel.

I didn't and wouldn't have gone to either, but I do believe that if I was to leave work at 17:00 - I would be able to make the trip to Tranmere, but not Carlisle.

It just reiterates the point that people just don't think before they talk - as you were.

I've just seen that Forest have sold 500 tickets for Tranmere tonight, yet had a go at us for taking a similar amount to Carlisle - which is much, much further away. In fact, nearly 100 miles more to travel.

I didn't and wouldn't have gone to either, but I do believe that if I was to leave work at 17:00 - I would be able to make the trip to Tranmere, but not Carlisle.

It just reiterates the point that people just don't think before they talk - as you were.

I went to 20 away games last season in the league and cup but have made up my mind not to bother this season.

It was just making me miserable and I could count the games and days out I actually enjoyed on the fingers of one hand.

I went to 20 away games last season in the league and cup but have made up my mind not to bother this season.

It was just making me miserable and I could count the games and days out I actually enjoyed on the fingers of one hand.

Don't get me wrong, I love Saturday away days within reason and respect those that go but it becomes a chore.

Carlisle on a Monday night, especially when it's on Sky, yet people mock because there was only 500 there. It's incredible. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Saturday away days within reason and respect those that go but it becomes a chore.

Carlisle on a Monday night, especially when it's on Sky, yet people mock because there was only 500 there. It's incredible. 

I noticed that some gumps were mocking Derby's away following for the Carlisle game. I really think that they ought to be awarded a third star just for their fantastic following. Just for averaging a staggering 273 per game more than us and 324 less than League 1 Wolves  last season.

I don't have a problem with taking the pee - provided they themselves go to away games. I'll wager that the usual piss-takers are posting in the gumptard match thread tonight, instead of supporting their team.

Those who mock only attend vicariously themselves.

A game like that would have its appeals as it would be a new ground for many (unless you have played Carlisle in the cup in recent years).

One thing I have noticed is how reasonable our coach travel is compared to other clubs. I only paid

A game like that would have its appeals as it would be a new ground for many (unless you have played Carlisle in the cup in recent years).

One thing I have noticed is how reasonable our coach travel is compared to other clubs. I only paid

Archived