The demise of Forest

ladyram

Might have been a few expletives.

It's beyond dumb on his part to be even on there

Very true. I'd stay well away from it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone mind if i changed the thead title back to Carry on Sheikh Shaggers, a well known forest forum changed a thread to "demise of Derby County" and then all merry hell broke  loose.

we're more civilised here ..

Would anyone mind if i changed the thead title back to Carry on Sheikh Shaggers, a well known forest forum changed a thread to "demise of Derby County" and then all merry hell broke loose.

Yes I object

Has a frequent user of this forum I believe my voice shud be heard as much as the next sheep.

"Nottingham Forest twice European Champions. Our big brother of the midlands"

Shall I just get my coat?

PistoldPete2

I must have had to much sun, but I think its to early to write forest off. Selling players but getting them loaned back to you isnt such a daft idea, wont do the chances any harm this season at least will it? We were being told getting players on loan is no use , we need to buy players. the players on loan helped us to get as close as its possible to get to the Premier. And we signed most of them on perms anyway, Dawkins, Whitbread and Thorne.   

It's all a bit sudden, this fire sale, isn't it?

Eight days ago, in court for the HMRC WUP which is then deferred for three days, then at a stroke it's magically settled and the gumptards are all jumping up and down saying "See? See? Loadsamoney!!!!!"

Fast-forward a week and the "Sale - Everything Must Go" signs are up, Newcastle wheel a couple out in their shopping trolleys and then Reading and Burnley take their turn in the queue.

Perhaps Forest actually had to take out a short-term loan to settle with HMRC - and now it's payback time. Those Wonga dudes must drive a hard bargain with their rather attractive 4850% APR. My guess is the big screens will be flogged back by the weekend.

It's all a bit sudden, this fire sale, isn't it?

Eight days ago, in court for the HMRC WUP which is then deferred for three days, then at a stroke it's magically settled and the gumptards are all jumping up and down saying "See? See? Loadsamoney!!!!!"

Fast-forward a week and the "Sale - Everything Must Go" signs are up, Newcastle wheel a couple out in their shopping trolleys and then Reading and Burnley take their turn in the queue.

Perhaps Forest actually had to take out a short-term loan to settle with HMRC - and now it's payback time. Those Wonga dudes must drive a hard bargain with their rather attractive 4850% APR. My guess is the big screens will be flogged back by the weekend.

Maybe the deal he had to accept was get rid of your Cox and Lansbury before the weekend or we get rid of your cock and hands buddy.

Archived