The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem Fawaz has got he's employed a Forest legend in the fans eyes.... It was his final trump card.... Press will be all over the relationship between the two now... It's always going to be there. I would fancy Pearce going then coming back if they get a different owner.... Really do think Fawaz days could be numbered this season especially if it's a poor start

But, if you owned a company and employed managers, would you completely ignore what they say and do things without their knowledge? No you wouldn't. You might disagree with them and do things anyway, but they would at least know.

Have you not seen how I run this place?

If I thought I knew best I would overrule them definitely

"Last week I was asked should they go to Newcastle? I said no. Was it a good deal? I said no. I can't sit here and defend the decision, I'm very disappointed in the decision but the character of the players involved is good"

"I'm going to make it my business to understand why"

"I'm not 100% certain of the finances at the club at this moment"

Just got to express my gratitude. 

We have the best possible local Rivals bar none.

An endless supply of ammunition for total ridicule. Within the space of a week they come up with the "Kuwait City Ground" (oh mist floating in from the persion gulf) 

And now we have the Fridge Magnet selling two of their best players behind Psychos back..Its like a scene from Mike Basset England Manager.

Life's sweet

Didn't he turn down the job at first anyway? And then said "okay, I'll do it at the end of the season". And now he's come in, it's exactly what he feared it was. Can't see him lasting long unless he gets really outspoken like Billy Davies was and scares the crap out of Fawaz enough to get him to do what he wants.

Lascelles is outstanding when he has a good partner, but when paired with Collins in a struggling team he did not stand out.

Darlow is probably no better than Grant but has the potential to be far better.

Keepers are funny specimens, they do not always improve. In fact, you could probably argue of more goalkeepers going backwards than you can forwards.

Cracking bit of business, Physco is dreaming if he thinks they could have got more. Neither of them would get a game at Derby, and I doubt Lascelles will get a game at florist.

Archived