The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is already up delete it

Nottingham Forest to change the name of their famous City Ground home to become the 'Kuwait City Ground Stadium'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2705976/Nottingham-Forest-change-famous-City-Ground-home-Kuwait-City-Ground-Stadium.html#ixzz38VAx4dAy

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 things:

1) As a sponsorship deal, does this mean the good citizens of Nottingham are more likely to flock to Kuwait for their summer holidays?

At least if we could ever find iPro in a shop, we might actually be tempted to try a bottle. But this Kuwait thing is a totally pointless sponsorship deal designed to help circumnavigate FFP, (and apparently designed to embarrass the people of Nottingham, so in that respect I'm all for it).

2) Can it be a Ground Stadium. Either it's a Stadium, or it's a Ground. And whatever it is, it's still shitty, calling if a stadium doesn't magically make it into some ultra modern, glass and steel, tribute to architecture.

Forest aren't just a joke, they're a full on stand up comedy act, in fact, their Tim Vine, joke after joke after joke after joke.

Proposing this new name and it being allowed are 2 different things.

What a joke, does Fawaz just make **** up as he goes along?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Kuwait City Ground, Games shown on Al-Jazeera. What next next, floggings at HT for under-performers?

Odds just shortened on Pearce being publically beheaded in the centre circle on Sept 14th.....

My friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for a year told me if they see a white person walking near the sight of someone being beheaded, they grab them and shove them to the front of the crowd. It is more dishonourable to die in front a white face.

My friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for a year told me if they see a white person walking near the sight of someone being beheaded, they grab them and shove them to the front of the crowd. It is more dishonourable to die in front a white face.

I'd be amazed if the condemned were even compos mentis enough to realise at that point....

My terps in ghanners told me the same thing

It's very true..

it's also true, that if a daughter or family member is to be stoned to death, then the family (of the criminal), are given the opportunity to put the criminal to death with bigger rocks before the stoning starts.

Harsh??

It's very true..

it's also true, that if a daughter or family member is to be stoned to death, then the family (of the criminal), are given the opportunity to put the criminal to death with bigger rocks before the stoning starts.

Harsh??

Well, the f*ckers shouldn't have stolen that loaf of bread. A good stoning to death by your own family... That'll learn em. They'll think twice next time.

I have just been winding up fellow Forest supporting friends by pretending to be outragred and saying I want Pearce out and people have been falling for it hook, line and sinker!

Do you reckon he'll make it to September?

Archived