The demise of Forest

ladyram

McClaren's record managing England is poor.

Pearce has never managed England. 

Pearce's contribution to English football is remembered by his missed penalty and a pizza advert.

I did like the "Now he's hit the post" line in that advert.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you seriously having a go at Pearces managerial record in charge of England..

Erm.. McClaren anyone?

Not at all, i'm having a go at Pearce's managerial averageness...  Picture the scene -

INT - NOTTINGHAM FOREST CHANGING ROOMS - DAY - 2:50pm

Stuart Pearce enters the room, his ramshackle squad quieten down and fix their eyes on him.

PEARCE

Right then lads this is it!  First game of the season, I want you all to pump out your chests cus you have no idea how lucky you are to be donng the famous red shirt and playing in front of the best supports in the world.  Do it for them and make them proud!

VAUGHN

Er gaffer...  Where's everybody playing?

PEARCE

You what!

VAUGHN

You haven't told us our positions.

PEARCE

It doesn't f**kin' matter where you're playing.  You're Forest players.  You're wearing the shirt

I sweat blood to wear.If you're good enough to be wearing it, you're good

enough to go out there and win.

FRYATT

But boss, the Sky Sports guys were saying we should be looking to get at their fullbacks cus they're slow.  You want us to?

PEARCE

As long as you take pride in the shirt, run your b**llocks off and shout a lot like I used to

they'll **** themselves and the game will be won.

FRYATT

I think the games moved on a bit since you were playing boss, we need a tactical plan.

PEARCE

Don't talk to me about tactics son!  I was in charge of England U21's for years, I've worked with some of the

most technically gifted youngsters this country's produced in the last decade.

DARLOW

(sniggering to Landsbury)

Yeah like Mark Noble!

PEARCE

What your mouth Little Mr W**k Hair.  You ain't England's No 1 just yet, you haven't got what it takes to be a Shilton yet,

you're not even close to being a Chris Woods!

DARLOW

Who?

PEARCE

Don't be f**kin' silly.  That's a weeks wages you owe me.

DARLOW

What!

PEARCE

Two weeks wages!  You'll learn the hard way like i did, when I was fined I couldn't eat for a week!

(to the room)

Now come boys, get your arses out there and show the best fans in the world to steal dood money to come and watch you what being a Nottingham Forest player is all about.  Listen to them out there...

There isn't much noise coming from outside.  Henderson breaks the uneasy silence with a fart.

PEARCE

Steve.  Open that door, we can't hear them!

Steve 'Charisma' Wigley opens the changing rrom door but still only a low drone can be heard from pitchside.

WIGLEY

(to Pearce)

Sorry boss, there's an awful lot of pink seats out there...

PEARCE

F**K IT!  NOW GET OUT THERE!

WE ARE NOTTINGHAM, I SAY WE ARE NOTTINGHAM!

COOOOOME OOOOOOON YOOOOU REEEEEEEDS!

The entire playing staff, reach for their phones and dial their agents number...

FADE TO BLACK

The dogs have started a thread on how s--t their football club is .In the interests of being unbiased they have also started one on how good it is [much shorter] There is some crackers on here will be hard to defend for our resident dogs when their mates agree with us.http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=28410&posts=20

This one kind of covers most of the bases

15 years + in this **** hole of a league, 3 years spent at the clubs lowest point in history in league one, False promises deceitful and untrustworthy , idiotic fans who are utterly and totally deluded , 12/13 managers in 15 years , millions spent, never buy the right players, no one ever wants our ****, pay over the odds for ****, hang on to **** far too long , all that just for starters

Jesus that was painful, far too much effort. I stopped reading after the second paragraph

There weren't that many big words in the third one, Dawny. Was it an aversion to the 'ram' in 'ramshackle'?

No effort at all, took me a couple of minutes. All you need is an average IQ... You can see where this is going can't you???

Making slanderous insults about people's intelligence without any justification, surely not!

Eddie is that you?

Making slanderous insults about people's intelligence without any justification, surely not!

Eddie is that you?

Not my style, Dawny - with justification I have been known to though.

Insulted anyone's dead mother recently? That's more like your style.

McClaren's record managing England is poor.

Pearce has never managed England. 

Pearce's contribution to English football is remembered by a Wembley penalty, when the entire country got behind the team, galvanised by the actions of a true hero...

and a pizza advert

FTFY

Archived