The demise of Forest

ladyram

Go and have a read of one of your own forums, LTLF in the Derby section has seasoned posters saying its embarrassing that some 'fans' are still going on about Derby losing at Wembley as Forest finished in mid-table obscurity.

So you think we should be on our own forum, then in the same sentence tell us about a recent visit to our forum.

You really can't get enough of us...Bless

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can't be a bloke Stoners.

He wouldn't come on here again if he was.

Good point

He ll be along shortly to tell us about a game that we fixed in 1975 but got away with it or that we 'tapped up' Charlie Charles 1923 and got away with that also.

The mind boggles

I hope Forest keep Lascelles, I'm not a big fan at all. He seems to be in his own world a lot of the time but has the pace and athleticism to make up for it.

A few examples that I saw last season. 

Bournemouth's first goal vs Forest... he was marking Darlow for some insane reason and was completely oblivious to the guy storming in the box.

Bournemouth's second goal vs Forest... comes from him not killing the danger and running half-hearted IMO

Watford's two goals by Angella... Lascelles was the one marking him at corners, yet he scored twice.

2/3 of the our goals against them was due to him falling asleep and not being aware too.

And as soon as Hobbs was injured, he was terrible.

I hope Forest keep Lascelles, I'm not a big fan at all. He seems to be in his own world a lot of the time but has the pace and athleticism to make up for it.

A few examples that I saw last season.

Bournemouth's first goal vs Forest... he was marking Darlow for some insane reason and was completely oblivious to the guy storming in the box.

Bournemouth's second goal vs Forest... comes from him not killing the danger and running half-hearted IMO

Watford's two goals by Angella... Lascelles was the one marking him at corners, yet he scored twice.

2/3 of the our goals against them was due to him falling asleep and not being aware too.

And as soon as Hobbs was injured, he was terrible.

I think he has limitations has a player. He's young for a CB, English and does have great potential. If the money was right I wouldn't loose to much sleep over it.

If he does go to QPR he could end up falling asleep in the reserves and wake up 3 years later and wonder what happened to his career. He should stay with us and play games. He's not premiership standard yet

Precisely, he's mid table championship standard. He's in the right place (and that's me being generous to your prospects next season).

I think he has limitations has a player. He's young for a CB, English and does have great potential. If the money was right I wouldn't loose to much sleep over it.

If he does go to QPR he could end up falling asleep in the reserves and wake up 3 years later and wonder what happened to his career. He should stay with us and play games. He's not premiership standard yet

I know you can't account for injuries but if Forest keep Lascelles and play him over Wilson or Hobbs - that, for me, is a mad decision.

You could likely sell for more than

I know you can't account for injuries but if Forest keep Lascelles and play him over Wilson or Hobbs - that, for me, is a mad decision.

You could likely sell for more than

So you think we should be on our own forum, then in the same sentence tell us about a recent visit to our forum.

Where did I state I visited your site?

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups, but hey that's forest for you

Pearce obviously has faith in the squad...

Stuart Pearce looking at new additions, after Nottingham Forest boss takes training for the first time

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Stuart-Pearce-looking-new-additions-Nottingham/story-21322471-detail/story.html?#ixzz36OM2myfp
Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/Stuart-Pearce-looking-new-additions-Nottingham/story-21322471-detail/story.html?#UW2KrcZZeyPp7uDe.99

There's a slight difference between being drawn, almost hypnotically, to the car crash that is anything to do with Nottingham Forest (especially Vital and LTLF) for a quick shufty, and posting several hundred times on a rival club's forum.

There's a slight difference between being drawn, almost hypnotically, to the car crash that is anything to do with Nottingham Forest (especially Vital and LTLF) for a quick shufty, and posting several hundred times on a rival club's forum.

You ve made me realise I spend far too much time posting on here

Goodbye

Archived