The demise of Forest

ladyram

If their like me, it's probably because the amount of shi7 that comes out your mouth. it's not worth having a debate with u, your deluded beyond all reason and you 'wumming' is terrible.

Have u Still not realised your the only dcfc fan talking about our 'administration' in 84. No ones joining in with u. Personally I think their embarrassed by you.

Best not let eezzee see that post, he will pick it apart for all the errors,  I won't because that is just lazy and a little sad.

Its not coming out of my mouth, I am a little old fashioned and still use a keyboard, not bothered with voice rec software.

I don't need people to join in with me, quite capable looking after myself in the virtual world, obviously you little gumps need each other. 

I really thought you lot would enjoy the little trip I took you on into the past, after all you lot love living in it so much, just that it doesn't stretch back as far as you thought. 

How can it be wumming when it is there for all to see, its the facts that no gump has come back and answered what actually happened?  The only fact is that your club history started 20/04/1982

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best not let eezzee see that post, he will pick it apart for all the errors, I won't because that is just lazy and a little sad.

Its not coming out of my mouth, I am a little old fashioned and still use a keyboard, not bothered with voice rec software.

I don't need people to join in with me, quite capable looking after myself in the virtual world, obviously you little gumps need each other.

I really thought you lot would enjoy the little trip I took you on into the past, after all you lot love living in it so much, just that it doesn't stretch back as far as you thought.

How can it be wumming when it is there for all to see, its the facts that no gump has come back and answered what actually happened? The only fact is that your club history started 20/04/1982

Davenport did it far better than I could of

I am pleased with the two strikers we have signed and think we will add more players, maybe another three. If we have some better luck with injuries then really there is no excuse for not finishing in the top 6.

However, I have grave concerns about Pearce. Had he been Ipswich's left-back for 12 years and never played for us then no-one would have wanted him. His distinguised career will have no impact on his managerial abilities.

I'd agree, but with regards to any strikers going into Forest it seems something of a black hole.

Fryatt in some ways is a luxury, it's under different management but I would argue that he's a lesser Billy Sharp who was, not thrown out, but certainly not looked on too favourably for his lack of team ethic and all round ability.

And the Dutch lad, it'll be an interesting one. He's certainly a mixed bag that needs to make a huge, huge step up. I'll be honest and say I don't know what the Dutch second division is like, but if I was to say conference / league two standard then would it be hard to argue? 

I don't think Forest need much in terms of personnel though, but Pearce will have to prove a lot of people wrong. 

I had forgotten about that game completely! The only other time I could think of a 2-0 defeat was the defeat in the FA Cup at the BBG in the early 80s.

We were only a League One side though.

Do you think the BC trophy is an awful idea like most Forest fans?

I don't mind the BC trophy idea. It ensures a game between us every season, even if we're in different leagues. Better when they're league or cup games though obviously as there's something to play for. Like the game in question, when they're 'friendlies' it just isn't the same.

Out of curiosity how will they prioritise fans for the clash at the city GD

Why worry?

We don't go to away games, you don't go to home games. There'll be acres of pink.

I am pleased with the two strikers we have signed and think we will add more players, maybe another three. If we have some better luck with injuries then really there is no excuse for not finishing in the top 6.

However, I have grave concerns about Pearce. Had he been Ipswich's left-back for 12 years and never played for us then no-one would have wanted him. His distinguised career will have no impact on his managerial abilities.

Get a grip man,you can't come on here talking sense like that.

I don't mind the BC trophy idea. It ensures a game between us every season, even if we're in different leagues. Better when they're league or cup games though obviously as there's something to play for. Like the game in question, when they're 'friendlies' it just isn't the same.

There was a very nice moment in the second half when both sets of fans stood up for Brian Clough in the friendly as well.

I don't think I gave a second thought to losing the BC trophy after the 5-0 or even winning it when we have gotten the better over you.

I'd agree, but with regards to any strikers going into Forest it seems something of a black hole.

Fryatt in some ways is a luxury, it's under different management but I would argue that he's a lesser Billy Sharp who was, not thrown out, but certainly not looked on too favourably for his lack of team ethic and all round ability.

And the Dutch lad, it'll be an interesting one. He's certainly a mixed bag that needs to make a huge, huge step up. I'll be honest and say I don't know what the Dutch second division is like, but if I was to say conference / league two standard then would it be hard to argue? 

I don't think Forest need much in terms of personnel though, but Pearce will have to prove a lot of people wrong. 

We have been a bit of a striker's graveyard. Fryatt is not amazing but is excellent business on a free transfer. I would back him to make double figures if he starts 30 + games and he has the potential to hit 15+ goals over the season.

I don't think the Dutch second division is up to much, but there still must be plenty of good players at that level as well. He has definite potential though but may take some time to settle and I hope people have patience (which I doubt!)

If we started the season with this squad then I would be happy enough with it. However, mediocre manager means a medicore team. If I was a betting man and had to put my chips on either Pearce not being here or Pearce being here in 12 months time I would opt for the former.

Just to add another prong to the debate

The Derby County Football Club is still an active company 118 years old and we've been into administration at least twice.

Sometimes football clubs reorganise their operations, there are several DCFC companies.

Perhaps forest just restructured their operations in 1982.

POST OF THE CENTURY.

GOODBYE MCRAMFAN

If their like me, it's probably because the amount of shi7 that comes out your mouth. it's not worth having a debate with u, your deluded beyond all reason and you 'wumming' is terrible.

Have u Still not realised your the only dcfc fan talking about our 'administration' in 84. No ones joining in with u. Personally I think their embarrassed by you.

Forest have a B4.

Just to add another prong to the debate

The Derby County Football Club is still an active company 118 years old and we've been into administration at least twice.

Sometimes football clubs reorganise their operations, there are several DCFC companies.

Perhaps forest just restructured their operations in 1982.

Missed this post

Someone without blinkers on.

POST OF THE CENTURY.

GOODBYE MCRAMFAN

Are you not missing the point here? The original company DCFC traded under still exists, there are no records of NFFC pre 1982. At least I think that is the point he is trying to make.

Personally I have no recollection of NFFC going bust but does seem odd.

POST OF THE CENTURY.

GOODBYE MCRAMFAN

Enjoy your trip.

Why is it the post of the century? It makes you look a little sad posting that.

I have speculated that you went bust in 1982, no one has disproved that, only speculated.  G STAR MAN has again stated the question...what happened to your tin pot club pre 1982?

Call yourselves real fans, got no history and have no clue what happened, but still live on past glories of a now non existent club.

Dodgy then, dodgy now.

Archived