The demise of Forest

ladyram

He was woeful and by all acounts not much better for Middlebrough.

Scored against us - which is more than your shower could manage.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't play him, then tried to Welsh on the finance. Do you honestly think that Chelsea - or any club with sense - would lend Forest anyone else? There's also the question of Forest's dubious payment practices in general ("Second post not arrived? I honestly posted it, Effendi - what do you mean, I posted you the gas bill instead? That's a mistake anybody could make. Perhaps I need an eye test" etc)

A loanee has to earn his place in the team.

I am hoping that we finally appoint a CEO and can start to see the club being run properly again.

What words are they then?.

Did you not say if we don't win it was a faliure? IT WILL BE A FAILURE

Was it not you lot joking and mocking on LTLF when we signed Mac? I DON'T REMEMBER YOU LOT BEING TOO HAPPY

Was it not you and your gump mates banging on about Non League Cloughy and that you were going places ? YOU WERENT GOING ANYWHERE WITH HIM, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION AND THE BOARD

It's not just one gump saying that, shall i copy and paste ALL the comments from your ***** forum??? 

It must really hurt that were in this position and have had the season we have had, whilst you have become a joke of a club and about to sign a manager who's had about as much success as i have.  

IT WILL HURT IF YOU GET PROMOTED FOR A BIT, BUT WE"LL SEE YOU AGAIN

When we beat you earlier in the season, we must have scored.

Same three points - honours even

Mind the gap.

Dunno.

I somehow doubt that you lot will be banging on about a 1-0 win for the next couple of decades....

Anyway, the A10 road goes to Cambridge. Perhaps Forest ought to save that for when they are in League 2.

Probably in a couple of years under Physco.

Anyway, the A10 road goes to Cambridge. Perhaps Forest ought to save that for when they are in League 2.

Probably in a couple of years under Physco.

Plans are no doubt afoot to re-direct the A50 from Stoke to Nottingham.

Not a bad thing in itself given that Stoke looks like it should be twinned with 1945 Hiroshima.....

You really are a complete idiot Dawny if you believe that there is any possibility of McClaren leaving for a club that's not only smaller than Derby, it's smaller than Forest.

West Brom? Much bigger than either of our tinpot outfits mate. West Mids > East

Exactly.

What have your lot contributed to the footballing experience? Plastic ram masks plastic fans and rubbish 90s esc stadiums? Terrible.

If my WUMIng is off it's because I'm en route to Amsterdam and already several of these down 'd/14/05/23/ru4y2e5y' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Not a prayer, after the way Forest treated Chalobah.

Reported to have a bigger ego than his wallet and had as much drive and commitment as a daffodil.

Poor performances led to being under-utilised. I'm led to believe same attitude applied at middlesborough.

Archived