The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lots of us thought that it was destiny for us to play florist in the final.  Imagine how many pages of exchanges would be here by now!

Don't think my old ticker could've took playing the scum in the final :blink:

lots of us thought that it was destiny for us to play florist in the final.  Imagine how many pages of exchanges would be here by now!

On reflection, utterly destroying them at Wembley would have been a memory to last a lifetime.

If we lose it won't be for nothing, it will be a nice little payday from the gate and TV money.  Will pay for Bamford's loan next season and the hat-trick he will net at your place as we complete the double over you and gain automatic promotion, and Pearce resigns :)

Now that is Carlsberg...

Someone said Chelsea do not like loaning players to the same club again.

I think we may have a dart at him this summer on loan.

Someone said Chelsea do not like loaning players to the same club again.

I think we may have a dart at him this summer on loan.

Well I don't know much about Chelsea and their loaning habits, but they had Bambam on loan at MK at the back end of 2012/13 and then again at the start of 2013/14, and there's that keeper at Athletico Madrid who's been out on loan for about 4 years. So I think someone is talking ********.

Well I don't know much about Chelsea and their loaning habits, but they had Bambam on loan at MK at the back end of 2012/13 and then again at the start of 2013/14, and there's that keeper at Athletico Madrid who's been out on loan for about 4 years. So I think someone is talking ********.

Fair enough.

A lot of a clubs will be interested in loaning Bamford though in the summer. Chelsea may even want to keep him around as a back up striker as they are pretty certain to lose players this summer. Eto'o and Ba may not be there next season and Mourinho does not rate Torres either.

Fair enough.

A lot of a clubs will be interested in loaning Bamford though in the summer. Chelsea may even want to keep him around as a back up striker as they are pretty certain to lose players this summer. Eto'o and Ba may not be there next season and Mourinho does not rate Torres either.

Eto'o is as good as gone, I read he's fallen out with Mourinho, and is out of contract anyway. There's a grauniad article kicking around somewhere on here where Bamford's being spoken of as a back up at Chelsea next year, but I' be surprised if he isn't out on loan somewhere. Most likely IMO to be a bottom half Prem side for 6 months.

Looks likes forest antics this season have hot their preseason plans. Noone except Illeston are willing to play them from the UK

They play Ilson and then go to Portugal and play Braga and a Portuguese second division team

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/nottingham-forest-announce-pre-season-plans/

The club have announced the pre-season schedule through their official website, and have stated that their first friendly will take place on the 12th of July as Forest face Northern Premier League side, Ilkeston. The friendly against Ilkeston is the only fixture that Forest will host in the build up to the 2014/15 campaign.

Forest are then due to travel to Portugal, where they will continue preparations at the training ground of F.C. Braga, before facing the Portugese side in a friendly match on the 19th of July.

Speaking to the club’s official website, Brian Eastick said: “Stuart, Steve Wigley and I know that area very well. We stayed in the same hotel when England Under-21′s played Portugal and they have very good facilities there.”

According to the club’s website, Brian Eastick has agreed “in principle” to join up with Stuart Pearce at Forest as first team coach.

Pearce’s side will also face a Portuges Second Division side, prior to the game against Braga, as the ex-England Under-21 manager looks to prepare for his first season in charge at the City Ground.

If we lose it won't be for nothing, it will be a nice little payday from the gate and TV money.  Will pay for Bamford's loan next season and the hat-trick he will net at your place as we complete the double over you and gain automatic promotion, and Pearce resigns :)

Now that is Carlsberg...

You lads are trying to set things up a treat....

Over the last few seasons, all we've ever heard is "play off failure Forest"

YOU lot have set yourselves up a treat already.

Over the last few seasons, all we ever heard was "midtable mediocrity"

To be honest eez, all bets were off on banter from the second the whistle blew on the 5-0.

Slice it how you want, but as my 10 year old would say, in 2013/14 you got pwned. If QPR beat us, and you still don't get to take the piss and be taken seriously.

To be honest eez, all bets were off on banter from the second the whistle blew on the 5-0.

Slice it how you want, but as my 10 year old would say, in 2013/14 you got pwned. If QPR beat us, and you still don't get to take the piss and be taken seriously.

It's not your choice, if we want to take the piss.

Anything but a Derby win, will be a play off failure.

Archived