The demise of Forest

ladyram

Brendan Rodgers said himself in an interview he was interested in Will Hughes but it's too early for him to leave Derby. You gumps make out as if it's us making these rumours up :lol:

Did he tho?

I remember it going something like Will Hughes is a talent but he's at the best place now for his development. I'am getting old so maybe it's my memory but don't think he said he was interested

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he tho?

I remember it going something like Will Hughes is a talent but he's at the best place now for his development. I'am getting old so maybe it's my memory but don't think he said he was interested

Don't think he came out with the exact phrase, 'We are interested in him' but I think I remember him saying he's been really impressed with him and he has huge talent bla bla but it would be best for him to stay at Derby for now

He didn't play the first leg and he won't play in the final. Why? Cos u have better players.

I watched it and was impressed like I've stated in a previous post.

If u don't go up and he goes what type of club do u think he ll end up?

Think he will stay, we don't need to sell.  If silly money is offered then we would be daft not to take it and it is clear he is a Liverpool fan, so maybe sold and loaned back, by them.  Would want him to avoid a Zaha situation and left in the wilderness.

He won't be picked because we all know that QPR are just going to play hoof ball so we need a more physical presence, once the QPR goons are knackered after 70 mins I can see him come on and create the winner.

QPR's Green happy to play dirty in Championship play-off final ROBERT GREEN has warned Queens Park Rangers fans not to expect a feast of flowing football in the play-off final against Derby.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/475662/QPR-s-Green-happy-to-play-dirty-in-Championship-play-off-final

I still think they'll just play their game. Which from what I can remember was a fairly deliberate possession game sort of like Brighton but with a bit more purpose about it. Good players too and experience, if they can bully us they will, but they won't just lump it to Charlie Austin.

Don't think he came out with the exact phrase, 'We are interested in him' but I think I remember him saying he's been really impressed with him and he has huge talent bla bla but it would be best for him to stay at Derby for now

Sounds like he's not interested, doesn't think he's good enough, but Rogers is too polite to say otherwise.

Certainly hope that's what Rodgers thinks. Will's to good to end up at a club that doesn't win things.....

Also, the role of poor scouse victim doesn't fit right with Will.

According LTLF the story was pulled by Percy (the writer) after forest paid the bill (late) but there are others outstanding (dint know if we are one of them)

Also stories from people on there that Forests bog roll supplier has refused to do business due to a late £5k bill and a local electronics firm have an unpaid bill too.

According LTLF the story was pulled by Percy (the writer) after forest paid the bill (late) but there are others outstanding (dint know if we are one of them)

Also stories from people on there that Forests bog roll supplier has refused to do business due to a late £5k bill and a local electronics firm have an unpaid bill too.

No Class!

The catering bill was due to heard earlier this week, never happened so guess they paid at last minute, at least 2nd time this season they've been due in insolvency court.

Seems an odd way to do business, they still have to pay bills, plus unnecessary costs, and damages reputation too.

Forest fans seem to think this is a typical arab way of doing business, but Man City never seem to attract this attention.

The catering bill was due to heard earlier this week, never happened so guess they paid at last minute, at least 2nd time this season they've been due in insolvency court.

Seems an odd way to do business, they still have to pay bills, plus unnecessary costs, and damages reputation too.

Forest fans seem to think this is a typical arab way of doing business, but Man City never seem to attract this attention.

It's a typically arrogant way of doing business. Hopefully soon no one will deal with them without money up front.

It's a typically arrogant way of doing business. Hopefully soon no one will deal with them without money up front.

I think it's a bloody stupid way of doing business -and I reckon we all know forest fans are just trying to save face cos they don't know what else to say.

Come on now, our resident gumps. Time to fess up. We won't laugh, honest....well maybe a small snigger about the bog rolls.

Archived