The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Forest make the play offs I'll go to Afghanistan and give Red Dawn a kiss

You wouldn't want that, I've grown a honking Bronson tache. And il be back in 3 weeks anyway..

Won't happen. We'll likely draw at Leeds and BMouth and then lose last day to Brighton.

Forest still have a chance if they beat Leeds away on Monday but Brighton have Blackpool at home and then Yeovil at home . But who knows.

Would you rather play Forest than Brighton in the playoffs !

Do we have a choice?

Well you should be scared. We have the Mighty Simon Cox and Henderson, with erm.. jibber Djebbour and Derbyshire as back up.

Who do you have? Bunch of no hopers.

Sit down. We'll smash you in the playoffs.

But you where destined to be automatically promoted this season?

You are the famous team, it is not for cups anymore though, its for conceeding 5 goals in back to back TV outings.  Should have been 10 goals conceeded with no reply, pity QPR didn't read the script.

Hope you make the play-offs and fluke promotion just for more circus antics, it will be a fluke goal at wembley and Sean Dyche will be crying like a baby.

Dawny's contribution to the Jake Buxton thread on LTLF….

"Pub league defender

Thick, sheep shagging tw@

No thanks."

To be fair, we should probably bow to his superior knowledge on the subject. With the number of pub league players at Forest I'd imagine that he'd know one when he saw one. Certainly more so than we would.....

Archived