The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ned Kelly sacked now according to john percy.

You have our Kellys mixed up! It is Rob Kelly who is rumoured to have been sacked.

I have seen the interview and he certainly seemed quite downtrodden and not his usual self. I do not think he said anything too outrageous though.

I sit here thinking of some slice of sarcasm, some isolated fact taken out of context, some embellished statistic to wind up my favourite gumps that populate this sacred forum......

I cannot, Billy Davies has out done me.

Here's a couple

If you put Billy Davis an odious little man into google there's pages and pages from loads of different sites all agreeing. He really is THAT despised.

Without doubt Billy Davies. The man is a walking advertisement for the benefits of involuntary euthanasia.

What the fook does Ned actually add to clubs he's at?

I remember it taking an age to get him to us after Preston put him on gardening leave, but then after he arrived, can't remember a fooking thing. He's just Davros's lacky isn't he?

If you were getting rid of anyone it should be Ned, but that would almost certainly spell the end of Billy as well, he'd never stand for that. Unlucky for Rob Kelly, seems like a decent coach - stupid move from someone in getting rid of him by the looks of it.

Here's a couple

If you put Billy Davis an odious little man into google there's pages and pages from loads of different sites all agreeing. He really is THAT despised.

Without doubt Billy Davies. The man is a walking advertisement for the benefits of involuntary euthanasia.

I like this one;

Davies just looks like he needs a slap. 

When he opens his gob it just makes it even more essential that he is double slapped.

Followed by a final slap just cos I said so.

And;

The poisoned dwarf Billy Davies raises my blood pressure before he's even opened his vile mouth. Nothing but a hateful, evil, Scottish *****.

And this one;

Hate is a very strong word. It's a perfect fit for Billy Davies.

Archived