The demise of Forest

ladyram

Fawaz said yesterday that we were looking at bringing in loans but it was proving difficult to bring in the quality we wanted.

It would be understandable if he did not want to put any more money in but I don't think this is the case.

I thought you wanted Wickham, just gone out on loan. Keane that we had on loan is available, up for player of the season at Leicester, bolster your defence. Midfield Palace have just let Garvan and Williams out on loan, again both would have been handy for you

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you wanted Wickham, just gone out on loan. Keane that we had on loan is available, up for player of the season at Leicester, bolster your defence. Midfield Palace have just let Garvan and Williams out on loan, again both would have been handy for you

We wanted Wickham but I have not seen any evidence that we went in for him.

Agreed on all of the players available and we will see who comes in!

Basically

Stoners is a generic 'away fan on opposition message board' poster about 90% of the time

eezzeetiger is about 50/50 generic away fan / balanced

Knowle Rohrer is 90% sensible away fan

Red_Dawn isn't here often enough for me to pass judgement.

They all have their place on here though.

I confess I quite like these Forest lads.

It's the ltlf crew that type ***** with straight face that do it.

Forest make it all sound hard work. Buying things is quite simple.

Fawaz said yesterday that we were looking at bringing in loans but it was proving difficult to bring in the quality we wanted.

It would be understandable if he did not want to put any more money in but I don't think this is the case.

I would imagine it's pretty easy to bring in players of the quality that Fawaz wants, but less so Davros. How much can "the next Ali Daie" and "the next El-Hadj Diouff" cost?

I was out with a load of Red Dogs last night (don't ask...). Anyway, a fair few of them said they'll be lucky finish in the top six at this rate and they're also sick of King Bill-eh's bulls**t excuses

Classic DCFC Fans quote.

"I was out with 1000 Forest Fans. ( I don't know where, or how many really)... But anyway at least one of them (Could have been less than one) said Forest would be lucky to finish top six.  They didn't mention Billy"

Basically

Stoners is a generic 'away fan on opposition message board' poster about 90% of the time

eezzeetiger is about 50/50 generic away fan / balanced

Knowle Rohrer is 90% sensible away fan

Red_Dawn isn't here often enough for me to pass judgement.

They all have their place on here though.

Basically 

Ambitious is a sensible Derby fan

Eddie seems nice, but prone to mood swings

Classic DCFC Fans quote.

"I was out with 1000 Forest Fans. ( I don't know where, or how many really)... But anyway at least one of them (Could have been less than one) said Forest would be lucky to finish top six. They didn't mention Billy"

Are you calling me a liar???

I would imagine it's pretty easy to bring in players of the quality that Fawaz wants, but less so Davros. How much can "the next Ali Daie" and "the next El-Hadj Diouff" cost?

We have signed one Middle Eastern player who was good enough to sit on the bench a number of times. To be honest he had no adverse impact on the team so I do not see what the issue would be there.

At this stage of the season you just need players to hit the ground running and slot in.

I would never do that
Think what you like but I don't have to make stuff up to make a mockery of your club, the plain cold truth does that more than adequately... Of the chaps I was out with the few who went to the game yesterday also said that from what they saw it'll be Wigan going up via the play offs...

Hey just seen that Forests accounts are due - well due yesterday. Could be interesting reading.

I am interested to see what has happened to all the debt that the Doughty family are owed?

How much is still there or was it written off? What sort of interest is it accruing?

I am interested to see what has happened to all the debt that the Doughty family are owed?

How much is still there or was it written off? What sort of interest is it accruing?

Not to mention how much was added to it with little signs of cost cutting and pay offs that would have to be made to sacked managers and other staff

Archived