The demise of Forest

ladyram

Just watching the FLS. Firstly it was a slip, possibly with a little touch to help. Seen then given, but probably not a penalty. Course if Hendrick hadn't have scored, I'd be swearing blind that it was.

The point is though, Martin didn't appeal in the slightest. All the times he goes down looking for something, this time you know he slipped, because he didn't have time to even think about over reacting. He just went down, no appeal for a penalty. What idiot would dive and then forget to appeal for the penalty.

There first goal was good though.

Most interest thing though is watching the Forest game. Quote from the commentator: 'Boyce doesn't score many and he must save his goals for Lancashire clubs as his only other goal this season was against Blackburn.'

How are Forest a Lancashire club? That's the Easy Midlands derby dead then. We only apparently have Leicester as rivals now. Must make you doubly gutted to have lost to your Lancashire rivals, Burnley.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby - Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid - Won at a canter

You may have won, but not at a canter, but hey you lot are prone to wearing rose tinted glasses.  And look what has happened since then.....What is the gap?

Wigan won in reverse if you call a 1-0 win a canter.

Basically

Stoners is a generic 'away fan on opposition message board' poster about 90% of the time

eezzeetiger is about 50/50 generic away fan / balanced

Knowle Rohrer is 90% sensible away fan

Red_Dawn isn't here often enough for me to pass judgement.

They all have their place on here though.

Basically

Stoners is a generic 'away fan on opposition message board' poster about 90% of the time

Disagree on Stoners. Just think Stoners is a decent person who likes a laugh and a wind up and quite humble. Is often pretty witty as well!

OK, OK, 90% of the time was harsh.

Got to be 60% though :D

That's better ;) waiting for my like off stoners now to make my life complete

Basically

That is one of the few times I have been described as sensible! I will be on here in the aftermath of the game whatever the result!

I am seriously concerned whether we will make the top 6 now. As has been mentioned we have been doing OK with a strong squad that has been progressively weakened over the last three months.

Wigan on paper simply had a much stronger team then we did yesterday and our team is simply not a top 6 team with the injuries we have suffered. If we do not get two wins from the upcoming three fixtures of Barnsley (A), Middlesbrough (A) and Doncaster (H) then I think we will struggle to hold onto the top 6 position.

Serious question, has the money ran out?

Fawaz talks about automatic promotion, you lose 7 players to injury and Billy isn't shy when splashing the cash.

Can't understand why no short term loans have been brought in

Is it the case they have cash, however everyone has heard about the Chelsea farce and won't loan players as they don't want to be chasing payments.

As entertaining Faz and Jock strap are I won't want to see forest go out of business again, the bin dippers don't get banter / sarasm

Fawaz talks about automatic promotion, you lose 7 players to injury and Billy isn't shy when splashing the cash.

He's just waiting for paypal transaction to clear

Sold 2 Ferraris on autotrader. Give it a week.

Thanks for the concern tho. ;)

Fawaz said yesterday that we were looking at bringing in loans but it was proving difficult to bring in the quality we wanted.

It would be understandable if he did not want to put any more money in but I don't think this is the case.

That is one of the few times I have been described as sensible! I will be on here in the aftermath of the game whatever the result!

I am seriously concerned whether we will make the top 6 now. As has been mentioned we have been doing OK with a strong squad that has been progressively weakened over the last three months.

Wigan on paper simply had a much stronger team then we did yesterday and our team is simply not a top 6 team with the injuries we have suffered. If we do not get two wins from the upcoming three fixtures of Barnsley (A), Middlesbrough (A) and Doncaster (H) then I think we will struggle to hold onto the top 6 position.

Agree with all of that mr sensible :)

If we do make it it ll be 6th and my money's on derby to finish 3rd

Mmmmmm interesting

Archived