The demise of Forest

ladyram

£35 for a ticket for the game on the 22nd.

Your prices are outrageous (not that you're the only club).

Yes, but it might be the last chance you have to play us for a decade.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£35 for a ticket for the game on the 22nd.

Your prices are outrageous (not that you're the only club).

Don't pay it if you don't like it! The Clubs know that games like this will sell out and take the chance to make hay while the sun shines.

You and your fellow treetards could always boycott the game like so many do for your home fixtures.

I thought you did get a free season ticket with a phone contract?

£35 is outrageous and I agree that our tickets for big games are almost as bad. Leeds charge £36 for a seat in their away end and Ipswich charge a disgraceful £37 for their top games.

Anything above £25 is very expensive in my opinion.

They did that through the clubs main sponsor a season or 2 back and don't do it anymore. And the prices of the contracts were ridiculous and hardly anybody took them up on the offer.

It was cheaper for me to stay on the contract i had and to buy my season ticket.

Well, if your lot ain't reduced the away allocation for us, you'd have been given nearly 5k tickets, maybe a bit cheaper (maybe not)

You started it! *raspberry!

My ticket to Florest cost me a membership and a ticket, over £60!

Robbin tw@ts.

Reid out for 6 weeks, real kick in the balls that.

They will be demanding a bye into the play offs if this carries on . Their boards are full of, we need more players ,we have the worst injuries, we need loans urgently etc ,etc,. Biggest load of whingers , we want/ we expect --------------- please feel free to fill in the gaps. If that lot had to put up with the slow build we went through I am sure most of them would have topped themselves.

I thought you did get a free season ticket with a phone contract?

£35 is outrageous and I agree that our tickets for big games are almost as bad. Leeds charge £36 for a seat in their away end and Ipswich charge a disgraceful £37 for their top games.

Anything above £25 is very expensive in my opinion.

Get a better job, don't go, tell people who give a **** or start supporting Notts County.

Or......is this an excuse in the making?  So if you lose it will because we charged too much, therefore not all tickets where sold and the decreased away support impacted the performance?

Well, if your lot ain't reduced the away allocation for us, you'd have been given nearly 5k tickets, maybe a bit cheaper (maybe not)

Robbin tw@ts.

You gave us only 2000 one year when we gave you 4000 earlier in the season. I got told that for the next season we told you would only get 2000 unless you agreed to give us around 4000 which is fair enough.

It is interesting how in previous years when both sides have been struggling they have not sold their allocation.

To be honest I am very glad that we are getting 2700 tickets this time round as I thought you would give us the bare minimum.

Seeing as you've been moved you get a much better view this year than when you were sat behind a goal. Therefore any price hike from last season is entirely justified ;)

Plus we have to add on the extra price of decontaminating the seats of Derby season ticket holders once you have departed and left your residue behind.

You gave us only 2000 one year when we gave you 4000 earlier in the season. I got told that for the next season we told you would only get 2000 unless you agreed to give us around 4000 which is fair enough.

It is interesting how in previous years when both sides have been struggling they have not sold their allocation.

To be honest I am very glad that we are getting 2700 tickets this time round as I thought you would give us the bare minimum.

Florist embarrassingly don't sell out, even with your reduced allocation we are close to selling out without being on general sale.

Am I right in thinking the away allocation at the City Ground has been reduced for all teams this season, not just us?

Seem to recall hearing that somewhere but some folks still make it sound like Derby got a smaller allocation than everyone else who's come to your place this year.

Am I right in thinking the away allocation at the City Ground has been reduced for all teams this season, not just us?

Seem to recall hearing that somewhere but some folks still make it sound like Derby got a smaller allocation than everyone else who's come to your place this year.

It's been reduced for all teams, barring FA Cup games where away fans have to be allocated 15% I believe.

It really annoyed Leeds fans in particular who generally brought around 4000 fans.

Robbin tw@ts.

Another fictional fact

Archived