The demise of Forest

ladyram

The usual. Booing... "Daddy's boy", "What's it like to shag your dad?" Etc

All he got from me was a 120 dB "WHOOOOOO'S LET ONE IN, CAMPY??????" following Chris Martin's brilliant free kick.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From LTLF:

"OK we've played just over two thirds of the season and we're just a couple of wins off two of the luckiest sides in this league. Derby and Burnly have really been very lucky on their injuries. 

I take nothing away from how they've performed and what they've achieved, but at some point luck on injuries must change, and I doubt they have the strength in depth to cope. 
we have a third of the season left and a lot will change. Every side has good and bad spells throughout a season. You don't need a good run in the middle third, you need to do it in the last third. COYR"

:console:

To get second Forest are going to have to win 3 more games than Burnley. Not going to happen.

Massive game next weekend now. On the one hand, a draw or a win and I think we're in with a very good shout of second spot. Lose, and it's a step closer to making sure that Forest get nowhere near second. Good to have silver linings.....

Re Davros - what a prize bellend. Words can't adequately do justice to describing how much of a c**t he is.

To get second Forest are going to have to win 3 more games than Burnley. Not going to happen.

Massive game next weekend now. On the one hand, a draw or a win and I think we're in with a very good shout of second spot. Lose, and it's a step closer to making sure that Forest get nowhere near second. Good to have silver linings.....

Re Davros - what a prize bellend. Words can't adequately do justice to describing how much of a c**t he is.

I will be interested to see how you fare compared to us and what your scout made of Burnley. If they play like they did in the first half then you will struggle. They don't play good football but are physical and direct which is difficult to play against.

What did Davies say that was really that outrageous?

I will be interested to see how you fare compared to us and what your scout made of Burnley. If they play like they did in the first half then you will struggle. They don't play good football but are physical and direct which is difficult to play against.

Worryingly that sounds like how Wigan played against us at home. We lost 0-1. Having said that though, we shouldn't have.

Davros, take your pick; "they" when things didn't go well, "we" when they did. "Credit to Burnley", then followed by a diatribe of excuses. "Caught Forest at the right time" - Yeah, a time when Burnley are clearly a better side. And what was the last little quip about? Bellend.

Having just played against QPR, Wendies and Bournemouth, who all took a physical approach to the games, you have just filled me with confidence.

Bring it on.

"To put the Forest v Derby injury list into perspective....

Would Derby cope if Forsyth, Keogh, Hughes and Bryson were all out for 3-6 months? Along with intermittent injury problems to Wisdom, Buxton and Eustace?

That is the equivalent/minimum we've had to put up with"

"...Chris Cohen, Kelvin Wilson, David Vaughan, Henri Lansbury, Eric Lichaj and now Jack Hobbs. Not even close. I'm not counting Blackstock because he was out on loan.

We're talking about someone who last season was keeping Barcelona out in the Champions League, players who have Premier League and international experience and are top championship players."

No you're right. We aren't missing Champions League players at all. All ours are playing for other clubs. Like Aguero.

You know you're down to bare bones when Paterson, Abdoun, Djebbour, Fox and Mackie are playing. Cheap were they? Have to dust them off when dragging the from Forest U21's? Can't afford stars like us can you?

Do you know what you lot sound like? Spare a thought for Arry who's down to cheap options like Zamora. They even had to play Karl Henry at one point! Never heard of him. Must be on an appearance based wage.

Even Sean Dyche said you must be down to about 30players now.

Everyone is laughing at your excuses.

We don't care, win lose or draw its a win win situation for us, if we win then 2nd opens up for us, Burnley QPR and gives a glimmer to your lot, if we lose it shuts the door on 2nd for you, and failure, another underachieving, excuse riddled, clown management season.

But hey you still have a third of the season left, just like you have half the season, and 3 quarters of the season when we went above you, and no need to worry soon you will have a quarter left, then a 5th, 8th 3 games.....loads of excuse points there for you.

PS....I don't care if we finish 7th, we have had a great season, great football, some luck along the way and pissed you lot off for over half of it.

Forest next two are Wigan at home and Barnsley away. Reading play Yeovil and Brighton they should grab 4 points at least

Next Saturday if they lose they could be only 3 points from 7th with 7th having a game in hand.

Then the week after Wigan gain another game in hand and Forest face an away trip to a relegation fighting team and their record against bottom half isn't that impressive.

Its not inconceivable Forest could be clinging on to playoffs by 3 points with 7th having 2 games in hand

Quote of the day….

"I don't care what anyone says, and like him, or like him not. there is no way on this earth Billy would have signed Abdoun or Djebbour. Neither of them are quality players

out of their depth in THIS league, never mind the premiership.
I cannot fault their desire, or commitment, but best part of £4m worth, no they are not.
I do however feel sorry for Djebbour, he must come off the pitch with neckache, spending so long looking skywards with the ball whistling past every time it goes near him"

There's one person on LTLF with a bit of sense, it seems.

Archived