The demise of Forest

ladyram

"Come back to the real world please".

"Stature" - this is what the Gumps think their club has.

Urmm, ... well they have Billy (small in stature).

They are also one of the smallest clubs in the East Mids, hoping to make it big by signing players from small countries in the Mid East for vast amounts of money.

Stature my arse.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this what davros said......? :o

No, some tit on LTLF.

I've almost become addicted to reading their match threads after the game - it's one of those 'car crash in slow motion' things. You know what's coming, and the reaction to things like them going 2-1 up against Leicester, being handed a man advantage and then seeing them cave in and concede (as usual) brings tears of joy to my eyes.

LTLF is an embarrassment to the club and always has been.

I went today, the first half was just pathetic and inexcusable even though Burnley played very well. We just did not not handle them at all and we could have been more than 3-0 down as they had other chances and our defence looked creaky. We did play well in the second half and created enough clear cut chances to score 3 goals and the fans remained in good voice which helped ease a miserable afternoon.

Being 8 points off Burnley now makes it hard to see us making the top 2. At least today will be a wake up call to make everyone realise there is still a lot of work to do to get a play-off place.

I went today, the first half was just pathetic and inexcusable even though Burnley played very well. We just did not not handle them at all and we could have been more than 3-0 down as they had other chances and our defence looked creaky. We did play well in the second half and created enough clear cut chances to score 3 goals and the fans remained in good voice which helped ease a miserable afternoon.

Being 8 points off Burnley now makes it hard to see us making the top 2. At least today will be a wake up call to make everyone realise there is still a lot of work to do to get a play-off place.

Now that's what I like to see. A proper opinion instead of grabbing the nearest excuse like your knobber manager.

Like Bris said, "they" in the first half and "we" in the second. Did he get his boots on at half time.

Now don't tell anyone but Bournemouth should have had a comfortable cushion at HT. We were sloppy and clumsy like we were on Tuesday. We got lucky that Bournemouth couldn't finish. Then when our chances came we took one. Neither side could complain about whatever result came.

Is it true Billy Davies ignored you lot today because he wasn't happy with one or two of the chants?  :huh:

Now that's what I like to see. A proper opinion instead of grabbing the nearest excuse like your knobber manager.

Like Bris said, "they" in the first half and "we" in the second. Did he get his boots on at half time.

Now don't tell anyone but Bournemouth should have had a comfortable cushion at HT. We were sloppy and clumsy like we were on Tuesday. We got lucky that Bournemouth couldn't finish. Then when our chances came we took one. Neither side could complain about whatever result came.

Past 3 games have been like that to be honest. I'm worried that if we play like that against Burnley we'll get a bit of a hammering  :wacko:

Much of that sounds like our battering at Fester.

Past 3 games have been like that to be honest. I'm worried that if we play like that against Burnley we'll get a bit of a hammering :wacko:

Yep, getting a bit sloppy. But McClaren has said every game that its not the performances he'd like. He said "must do better" after Tuesday night.

So it's not like he'll just navigate us into playing the percentages. Think he'll get the football back asap.

Yep, getting a bit sloppy. But McClaren has said every game that its not the performances he'd like. He said "must do better" after Tuesday night.

So it's not like he'll just navigate us into playing the percentages. Think he'll get the football back asap.

Hopefully it's against Burnley. They like to hoof it quite a lot (Someone posted a stat a few days ago about it) and I reckon our passing game might prove successful against it. Still don't think we'll win though  :(

Hopefully it's against Burnley. They like to hoof it quite a lot (Someone posted a stat a few days ago about it) and I reckon our passing game might prove successful against it. Still don't think we'll win though :(

They work incredibly hard though so I don't know if we'll get much space. Probably the best off the ball side in the league? Ings gambles on everything!!

Trippier and Kightly have good delivery...

Got to improve concentration. A flaw in Hendrick so I hope Bryson is back.

If not we can just blame niggles to Ward and Bryson?

They work incredibly hard though so I don't know if we'll get much space. Probably the best off the ball side in the league? Ings gambles on everything!!

Trippier and Kightly have good delivery...

Got to improve concentration. A flaw in Hendrick so I hope Bryson is back.

If not we can just blame niggles to Ward and Bryson?

Blame the O'Connor injury .... I know he's been loaned out and wouldn't play but the gumps are using Blackstock being injured as one of their excuses so we can to!

If Keogh plays like he did today against Burnley Ings is gonna score 10  :lol:

Archived